Closing

Ellesmeere Solar.

"W-What do you want to know about this?"

"I just said everything."

They look at each other. "You don't need to hide if the truth was revealed." I said smiling and looked away.

"I just want also a peaceful life but what can I do if there's a fly hanging around."

"The Viscount..." I'm all ears. "The Viscount had a long time grudge against the Grand Duke, he wanted to make the Grand Duke fall."

"Is there any particular reason for him to get mad at my father?" I curiously asked. The old man nodded.

"He was jealous and also a greedy man." Really, jealousy with a mixture of greed can make them lose their mind to act unaccordingly to the righteous.

"Then, he asked me to find a child since the Grand Duke already has a youngest daughter, which is you, Young Lady." I nodded. Huh, he even get a child.

"He treat the child with outmost care, but she's just a tool for his plan." I creased my forehead. That's lame.

"The Grand Duchess death.." the Old lady gripped at her dress. "..is connected to this."

What...

"WHAT?" I thought the Grand Duchess, Meere and my mother died because her body weakens after a week.

Are they telling me that the Viscount is also behind my Mom's death?

"M-My mother's death? Don't bring up my mother suddenly.." I angrily said. The Old lady suddenly kneel infront of me...

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.." what the hell, anong ka-tanginahan 'to? Bakit gumulo namg gumulo ang istorya na 'to.

"Why?! What happened to my mother?!"

She look at me with tears in her eyes.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I look at the grave of my mother, Meere's mother.

"My Lady, this is..." Leopold earlier stopped me from doing things that I almost did, I was outraged.

"This is a serious matter, My Lady." Seryoso din na sabi nito.

"They won't all go away with this, I will drag them to hell." I didn't notice that I clenched a soil in my hand.

Snowflakes looked at me and touched my cheeks. He's calming me down. "What will be your move?"

I heave a long sigh before speaking. "Know all the truth and to start their sufferings."

I get parted with Leopold, he will still investigate furthermore. I was currently riding Snowflakes and we're invisible by the help of Dutchen.

We're heading on the temple.

"My Child, how are you?" He said smiling but when he saw how my face is, he also become serious. "Do you, perhaps need my help?" I nodded my head.

Yes, it's the High Priest who welcomed me.

I know he's considering the situation since he just look at the direction where are my babies are not asking about.

Instructor Dinalyn didn't fully teach this to us but this is related now.

"How are the Forbidden Magic Tools supposed to be used?"

He was taken aback and stop his hand midway.

"My child, what are you--"

"It is related why is this happening to our lives." I said avoiding to curse nor cuss.

"Why?" He softly asked.

"My mother is caught up with this bu- ordeal."  That was close, I almost blurted out bullshit.

"The Grand Duchess'.. you say?" I nodded with a firm face. "What do you know?" He suddenly raised his hand to create something.

"There is one forbidden magic tool.. but it was taken down ages ago." He said looking at me. "It was used on my Mother, what kind of forbidden magic tool is that?"

"Mana Absorption." I flinched, from the name itself I already know.

"It.. extract the mana and possibly the magic of a person?" He nodded with a grim face. I can't control my expression anymore, this fucking story is so fucked up.

If that's the case... Carolaine who was loved in the novel by Meere's family also because her light magic is kind like of the Grand Duchess.. but it is indeed the Grand Duchess' Magic.

To do this kind of thing, they surely have the guts to tell they will succeed now.

"Hold on, Child."napatingin ako sa kanya, kita ko sa mukha ng High Priest ang biglang pag iiba ng itsura niya. "It was used in the Grand Duchess?" Seems like, it just sink in to him because I just recall a hidden tool and the past.

"It means, if her power was extract to her and put it to some vessel.." he said thinking. "Then, what happened to the Grand Duchess is not simple as it is." Naging balisa siya.

"That solved why the Grand Duchess weakens. If your mana and magic is taken by force and by the use of that forbidden tool, then.. you will die slowly."

I keep a straight face now, listening to this, I cannot admit that it was a indeed a gruesome plan.

He looked at me. "I was amazed on how you started to conclude this matter, seems like there's a string behind all of this?" I nodded.

The couple said that My Mother was brought into the Viscount's Manor and also released. That makes me think some possibility.

Then, Carolaine's power is transfered to her and originally from my mother. I think that's the case why my babies are wary of her aura.

"I'm planning to solve this matter, to end it once for all." I said to the High Priest. He nodded and put his hand on his chin. "This is a serious matter, to be honest. The temple won't stay put hearing about this. Also, your father."

Hindi na ako magtataka kung bakit wala masaydo alam ang Grand Duke. Ellesmeere was blame for just existing and taking away his love's life, but when the 'real' daughter was announce she was love.

Geez, heroine's cheat huh.