𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟏

"it's 1pm, what do you want to do?" millie asked.

we just finished a movie and it still was day, so we could spend the day on our owns.

"let's shopping!" i replied.

"OH MY GOD YES. i need to buy some clothes." millie screamed.

*

we left my house and entered the mall, millie was wearing glasses and a hat to not be recognized.

"now where to begin." i mocked her role as we were in front all those shops.

"there!" she pointed to a quite little shop, brandy melville.

i follow her path as she entered the shop and moved to the jeans section.

*

"what about those ones?" she asked showing me a pair of brown jeans.

i've been sitting here for what seemed like hours nodding to all the clothes she showed me, turns out she really is indecisive, perspire the fact that all the clothes looked good on her she still needed my advice.

"okay i think that's all for the jeans.." she exhaled while picking the other pairs of jeans that were laying on the couch next to me.

now it was my time, i pick jeans or wathever i wanted and she gives her advice.

*

"already done?" millie asked.

i picked alot of jeans, i really am indecisive. i nodded and we moved to the middle section, aka shirts.

i picked alot of shirts and crops so did millie. we also took a bikini and a jacket.

we moved to the cash register and we both payed separately our clothes.

we left the stores with heavy bags on both of our hands.

"well that was fun." she said.

we agreed on going to get some skincare products next.

"what about mario badescu first and then glossier?" she proposed looking around the big mall.

"alright."

it sincerely was a relief that no one recognized millie yet, even though she was wearing glasses and a hat. i didn't want to be around alot of fans while they scream and ask questions.

we moved to mario badescu and started to look around by ourselves.

"y/n i'm finished!" millie screamed across the shop.

all the eyes were on us and telling us to keep our voices low.

"shush millie!" i laugh approaching her.

i had a bag almost full of mario badescu skin care so had millie, we were ready to leave.

we payed and made our way out off the shop.

as i thought everything was alright.

"MILLIE BOBBY BROWN!!" screamed a girl who looked much more younger than us, pointing to millie.

couldn't she scream any louder?

and in a matter of seconds, all the mall surrounded us. kids and even adults. and asking alot of questions.

"well you can forget about glossier i guess." millie half yelled through the screams of her fans as we were trying to pass through them.

we tried to walk past them as they kept screaming and holding my arm and even licking millie' arm. this is so creepy.

one of the kids holded my wrist too tightly i couldn't even get off her gaze.

"mind taking your hands off my friend? thank you." said millie casually saving my wrist.

we runned between two buildings gasping for air.

"that was quick."

*

"this day was so exhausting." said millie jumping on the bed. we were already on our pajamas since it was 8pm.

"it really was." i replied putting my shop bags next to millie'.

"well it's quite late, i'm gonna get the tickets ready for the flight." she said taking her laptop off her bag.

i looked down to the bags and noticed a big blue/purple stain on my wrist. it was probably the kid from earlier. i shake it off my head and sat next to millie.

"what do you want to eat?" i asked her as she was focused on her screen.

"pizza?"

"pizza it is."

*

*buzz buzz*

i pick up the phone what was charging on my nightstand and answer the call without checking who it was.

A/N: youre the one in grey

the call:

yes?

i'm outside.

oh alright i'm coming!

end of the call.

the quality of the call wasn't the best, but i still could ear.

"oooh the pizza is here." said millie.

"yup! i'm getting it."

i practically runned downstairs, i really was hungry.

i jumped the last two steps and runned to the door and wide opened it.

"louis?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE— one of my friends is currently reading this book so it's awkward 😍

ANYWAY. plottwist it wasn't the pizza unlucky it was louis 😩 sis was really starving.

the trip is in TWO DAYS YALLL😜

anyways have a good day/night i love you all