'Time will tell'

Su Jin's days was not boring, having to be the only female in the household. The wall that separated the two residences was renovated and a new big gate was built, therefore having easy access to and fro the Jing and Su residences.

She and her cousins still go to their little adventures. Shopping, hunting, picnic...nothing was different after marriage, just that one new head was added in the men's corner.

In the next five years of Ryu An and Su Jin's marriage, they were blessed with a son.

Su Jin did not crash out the possibility of pregnancy but, to have been pregnant at the same time as in the past, and to have her son look just the same...Su Jin thanked the heavens.

It was, again, a joyous day celebrated by the Jing and Su households.

When their son was a bubbly 3 years old, Su Jin was pregnant again. She gave birth to two beautiful daughters.

"Twins." Su Jin's eyes sparkled with delight. She looked at Ryu An happily.

"I've always prayed for twins. Thank you." She said to him in a whisper, afraid of waking the newborns.

Ryu An looked at her tenderly, "No, thank you my Xiao Jin. For giving us a chance...giving me a happy family."

'I shall work harder.'

And harder he shall.

After the twins was almost 2 years old, Su Jin was blessed with another child.

And another, 3 years after.

A son, daughter twins, daughter, and another son. Su Jin looked happily at the family they built.

In the years that they were married, Ryu An truly, did not take any concubine. He devoted himself  building a happy family...

With her.

'Guess plans of taking off will never come to light.' Su Jin chuckled.

Noticing her delight, Ryu An kissed her forehead and continued watching their ever so lively children.

Our beautifully aged Su Jin and Ryu An

Author's corner:

I really had to finish the story before uploading it. Because there's a very very big chance that I would take a long time or won't be able to finish it. So......................
I hope you enjoyed a piece of my imagination (o^^o)
( I hope it wasn't too confusing. If it is, refer to the 3rd fact to note of this author~)

『SafeHime logging out』