Chapter 36 - Interview,Awards and Work Out Stream.

After 5 miles on the treadmill I took a 1 minute break,we moved on to reflex bag and I did it for a half an hour.I did heavy bag and pads for the rest of the day.
-
I got home and Rae was in the kitchen.
"Hey hey"
I said and kissed her.
"Hey,how was it being back"
She asked.
"It's boxing camp so it's way more fun than just regular working out"
I said and she smiled.
"Tomorrow I'm at home because they need to setup some shit so I'm yours"
I laughed.She kissed me and I tapped her legs so she jumped and I put her on the counter,I gave her a hickey and she put her hands by my pants and I pulled it away.
"I need to shower and unfortunately I can't have sex"
I smiled,kissed her and went to take a shower.
-
I wore a Corpse hoodie,my sweatpants and the Nike AF1s.I went to my PC and made a premier for the first episode of the documentary on my channel.I set up a stream and pressed go live.

'YO CHAT,It's been so long bro,I was busy with the documentary and now I have a fight bro'
'We are gonna watch this shit together chat,I tweeted the stream out so yeah'
'Aight,I changed the premier to 10 minutes so we chillin' right now'
'I don't have training tomorrow so the day after I might do a secret stream on discord or something'
'But to see it I'll have a coding team make a puzzle for you to solve so you can get in,I don't want anyone from Jake's team watching'
'I want no plug channels or twitter clips posted because I'll get your channel terminated,this shit is serious and is gonna be rare'
'I'll have some mods in there so if any plug is there you're automatically banned from my discord and twitch'
-
After we watched the first episode chat was excited for the next one.

'Chat it was fun and just a reminder I love you all,bye'
I ended,raided Sykkuno then went up and Rae was streaming.I went in and sat next to her.
"Hey Rae's chat"
I said into the mic.
"Chat,if I told you a secret would you keep it"
I said.It was flooded with Yes.
"Check my Twitter tomorrow night,you need to solve a puzzle for me"
I said and sat back.
-
I was at Rae's stream for the entire time until I got specific email.It was RIAA.It said that 19/11 went Platinum and Freestyle went Gold.I got two copies of each so I could give them to my producer too,I told Rae in her ear first.I collected the boxes from the delivery guy that came around then unboxed it.I went back to Rae and went on her stream.
"We fucking Platinum and Gold in this bitch"
I yelled and showed the certifications in the frame.I went out put it on the wall then took a picture from a tripod.I put it on Instagram and Twitter.

'Crazy how far I've come as a streamer,I have no one else to thank but all my friends and family (fans) W Fans'
'Also who wants a beatbox remix?'

I posted it and checked comments,they wanted it.
-
We went to sleep after a while and when we woke up,we took our showers and I wore another Corpse hoodie,100T sweatpants and the Ven AF1s.
We went to Melrose and we ate some food there but I had to stick to my diet,when we finished 2 guys with a camera and a Mic came.
"Ven,Rae it's nice to finally meet you guys"
The guy with the mic said.
"Of course of course"
I said and put my arm over Rae.
"We have one question for you"
He said.
"Go ahead"
I replied.
"What has been your favourite clothing throughout the year"
He asked.
"Corpse's clothing and Forces bro as you could see I'm wearing both of em' right now with 1000Thieves in there"
I said.
"Obviously I have to support my boy,we've been friends for nearly four years now and I can tell you he can wear anything and it'll look good on him,his sexy,ayo cut that out,no? Ok"
I laughed.
"I just wear anything that's comfy"
Rae said and smiled.
"Well thank you guys so much and Ven what are you going into the fight with"
He asked.
"Confidence,peak fitness and a clear mindset"
I said.
"Wow spoken like a legend"
He said and then they went.
-
I just spent the day with Rae and did whatever she wanted.
-
Ven✅
@Ven

You'll need a coding software.No link sharing.No plugs.No clips.Goodluck.
(Link)

======

-

I ran to the gym and when I got there I first setup and there was 2 million people in the discord which is insane.I showed my camera in the discord and then we started.I had my airpods in so they could ask questions.

'Aight we doing cardio and stamina first so on the treadmill with the oxy mask so I won't be able to answer,I'll hear you though'

I put on the oxygen mask and connected the pipes to a oxygen tank,I got on the treadmill and put it on 35 mph.After an hour I stopped and took a last breath from the oxygen and I wasn't tired.

'Aight ask some'

"Who has the most advantages in the fight"

'Jake has 3 fights under him,I have the height,reach,power,cardio and speed advantage'
'Aight let's do some biceps,triceps and shoulder'
I took off my shirt and I heard the girls in the discord and I chuckled.
-
I put 50kg weights on each side and did benchpress first,when I was doing triceps I did some finger rolls and shoulder I just talked to them.
-
'You guys are lucky you are here today,we are doing conditioning,so basically it's just me getting hit the whole time,fuck'
-
-
-
After we did high intensity boxing I went home after I ended and just slept after a shower.