国◎・Cabin・◎国

"Camping Camping Camping!" You happily cheered as you and (F/N) walked side by side, Tony leading ahead of you both.

Well, you were staying inside wall rose only, so you weren't actually going camping. You were only coming on the top of an abandoned house for a night.

You brought some thin sticks, (F/N) brought some marshmallows, and Tony was holding the sleeping bags.

Tony climbed up first, (F/N) following close behind, you on his back holding on tightly. Once you all got up you all store up at the stars.

"They look close from here..but when your really there.. they are so far apart." (F/N) said. You had your hands up in the air, trying to grab hold of one star.

"Someday I want to go up there." (F/N) said. "That would be so c-cool!" You said, your eyes shining.

"When I go up there, (Y/N), I'll get you the most beautiful star out there!"

(Alr quick note- if your confused they are at the cabin from season 3)

"Hey, Hey! Did you wipe off all the dirt and dust on you before you walked in?" Eren frantically asked as you and Jean walked into the Cabin, him carrying a crate of potatoes while you carried a small sack. "Eren, you can see we are busy. We didn't have the time for that." Jean casually answered as Eren grew more aggravated. "Captain Levi wont tolerate that!" Eren said back.

"(Y/N), you can put the potatoes right over here." Sasha said, stuffing something into her bag. "Uhm, Sasha? What did you just put in your bag?" Armin asked to which Sasha replied with a sneaky smirk. Eren facepalmed himself.

While everyone was casually talking, along with Eren being busy with telling people to take this seriously, you got yourself a rag and wet it, then cleaning the windows, you having to stand on a counter.

——

"I am quite sure I gave you all enough time." Levi said, wiping his hand which was now covered with dust with a cloth. Levi turned his head, inspecting the windows. "Who cleaned the windows?" He asked.

"I don't think any of us did." Eren said. "Me." You said. Everyone turned to you as you simply turned your head slightly to the side. Levi gave you a head pat. "A four year old is more useful than all of you combined. Maybe you should learn a thing or two from her." Levi said. Eren did another facepalm.

Hange and a few other people came into the cabin, and everyone was now seated. You would occasionally wonder around to each person in the cabin, but ended up sticking with either Hange or Levi.

"Hange, spit it out already, you look like your holding in a shit." Levi said. "Uh Captain L-Levi s-sir... maybe you should p-please mind your language..? We have a child w-with us...." Armin was met with a cold deadly glare from Levi.

"Pastor Nick is dead. He was tortured and killed by Military police."

All of a sudden, a girl with short dark hair came into the cabin, coming straight over to Levi.

"Levi-Heichou, an urgent message from commander Erwin! He told me to relay this letter to you immediately!" The girl said, handing the note to Levi and gasping for air.

Levi briefly but carefully scanned over the note. "Everyone! Make it look like we were never here! We are leaving right now!"

//

"If we were there for another few minutes we would have been burnt.." Armin said. You watched as the cabin you were just in minutes ago was being burnt to the ground. You shivered at the thought of being burnt alive in there. "C'mon brat, time to get moving." Levi says as he grasped onto your hand, heading for trost.

I apologize in advance if the events are inaccurate. I don't remember season 3 very well :v