Chapter 99

Before reading this update, let me warn you, this update is short and is written during my high headache. So ignore the minor mistakes it will have.

But even though small, I expect a good response as I did take some efforts to write this one.

Enjoy Reading✨❤️

______

Nandini stiffed her laugh as she sat on the passenger seat, looking at her dear husband who was fuming in extreme anger. His nostrils were flaring like a green eyed monster while his mouth moved continuously as he muttered few curses, slow so she doesn't catch and use them.

Though boiling in anger, he looked so adorable that she wished she could goggle up him right then and there.

They had gone to the another shop where there were no salesgirls but only salesboys. It was all okay when a tall, handsome young looking man came to her asking her out, ignoring Manik's presence like he didn't exit.

Though, his handsome face didn't remain handsome by the end since Manik broke his jaw in one punch.

While Nandini was having wild thoughts, Manik groaned. He threw another glare at her, finding the situation ridiculous instead of funny, unlike her.

Manik: Bohut hasi aa rahi hai tumhe!

He fumed in absolute anger and she shook her head firmly from left to right, denying the lame accusation thrown at her.

Nandini: Nai, bilkul nai

Manik: How dare he!

Nandini: Okay baba, leave it na, hogya abh

Manik: kya hogya, he asked you out! He freaking asked you for a date when I was standing beside you!

Nandini: but you broke his jaw too

Manik: I would've broken his bones too!

Nandini: and than trip to jail, haina?

Manik: Nandini!

Nandini: Aap chup rahiye!

She showed him her eyes and he went silent, slightly amused at the audicity of her to ask him to shut up when he was angry.

Others would think for thousand times before messing up with him but Nandini Manik Malhotra was expectation.

Nandini: Manik

After fifteen minutes of silence, Nandini called out for him who looked at her with his right eyebrow raised.

Nandini: What about our shopping?

Manik: I will get the whole shop at home from now on. Shop as much as you want.

Nandini laughed out loud hearing him which made him make a bad face. However, her laughter died down in between as she saw their car entering Murty Mansion.

Nandini: Manik?

Manik: Uttaro!

Tears welled up in her eyes hearing his serious, no nonsense tone. Was he going to leave her here just because she laughed at the situation? Or was it because the guy asked her out?

Nandini: Are you going to leave me here for such a small reason, Manik?

She didn't realize when her lower lip tremble and tears trailed down her cheek. Her heart was thudding loudly in her chest even with the mere thought of being away from him.

Before Manik could even panick seeing her tears, she clinged onto him like a leech making him frown.

Manik: Nandini?