AOU 5

^^what she's wearing^^

As the siblings got to the Church, Wanda uses her powers to bend the metal of the gate so they can get through. Goosebumps went through all of the triplets as they started to walk up the stairs.

Wanda was the first to speak up with, "Talk. And if you are wasting our time-."

Ultron was quick to cut her off , "Did you know that this church is the in the exact center of the city? The elders decreed so that everyone would be equal close to god. I like that, a geometry of belief."

Both Jean and Wanda tried reading his mind and while Wanda was unsuccessful, Jean could feel anger and bitterness coming off of him. She didn't think much of it, but was still suspicious.

Ultron could sense them trying to get into his head and says , "You're both wondering why you can't look inside my head."

Jean raised her eyebrows as if she wasn't impressed, when in reality she was just surprised. She just masks both emotions and replies with, "Sometimes it's hard, but sooner or later every man shows himself."

She wanted to know why she couldn't get into the figure's head. And as the figure stand up the blanket falls off of him to reveal a robot. Ultron could see the surprise so he says, "Oh I'm sure they do. But you needed more than a man. It's why you let Stark take the scepter."

"I didn't expect... but I saw Stark's fear. I knew it would control him. Make him self-destruct." Jean explains.

"Everyone makes the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invades create avengers. People creat smaller people? Uh..." Ultron pauses and then chuckles, "Children. I lost the word there. Children designed to supplant them, to help them end."

He walks down the stairs of the church's center as Wanda asks, "Is that why you've come? To end the avengers?"

The machine just responds with, "I've come to save the world but also...... yes."

A/n: Hey guys, I'm having some ideas for the future of the book. So please give me your opinion on these ideas:

(1) Should I do Dark Phoenix in here too?

(2) If I should add Dark Phoenix, do you think I should do it after AOU and before CW or after CW and before IW?

(3) Should I make JeanVision instead of WandaVision, but with a couple of other plots?

Let me know ❤️❤️

Love you beautiful souls.