12. perfect mess

"Her smile not only made his day, but also made his heart melt."

Naman's P.O.V

After scrolling through twitter and other apps, I took a relaxing & much needed nap.

After I woke up, I didn't know what to do. I sat up straight, resting my head on the headboard. And went into deep thinking.

By this time, I've realized that I have feelings for her. But I'm not sure about her, whether she likes me or not. I, surely, have an effect on her but I'm not clear about it.

For how long will it go like this? We either fight or get awkward about something. We still don't have that comfort between us, that should be.

After thinking, I came to a conclusion. I was nervous if I should ask her about it or not, but I decided to go ahead with it.

Thinking so, I went to find her. I have a feeling she must be in the balcony. Lately, I've realized that she loves sunset & it was the perfect timing for the sunset, so I made my way towards the balcony.

Pfft. I'm nervous.

Kriti's P.O.V

I was doing my work peacefully with the sun setting, in front if my eyes. The sky was coloured in orange with a little bit of yellow, it was beautiful.

I find sunsets...relaxing. They're peaceful.

I jolted out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps approaching.

I looked behind, only to find him standing in all his glory but he looked a bit nervous. Wow, that's a first.

"Umm...I want to ask you something Kriti." He said as he sat next to me, titling his head towards the skyline for a second & then turning it towards me.

"Go ahead." I asked him.

"Okay...this is my first time, I don't know how to do this..." he took a pause. This guy's scaring me.

"WillYouComeOnADateWithMe?" He spoke. But I couldn't properly hear what he wanted to say, because of his swift pace.

"Huh?"

"Will you come on a date with me?" He spoke, clearly. This time it wasn't the irritating & grumpy Naman...this time it was, a sweet & cute Naman.

But I couldn't believe my ears, what did he just ask me?! A date?

"What?" I asked him which came out as a yell.

"Forget about it, it was bad idea." He spoke & started to get up but I held his hand & he looked down a me.

I took the support of his hand & stood up & spoke "Yes."

"I will go on a date with you." I answered with my gaze on his brown eyes.

"Really?" He asked with an expression with showed that as if 'He conquered the World'.

I nodded & he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into a hug.

I was a bit surprised by the sudden action but then, I gave in & wrapped my hands around his neck.