Three.

"Oh but daddy's not done."
Angel looked up at me, eagerly, their mouth hanging open taking in big breathe of air. I pulled down her trousers and pull her back to me, kissing her thighs leaving a trail of marks towards her pussy. They squirmed about gasping any time i licked near her cunt. She grabbed my hair indicating her need for me- so I spread her legs and ate away. Their head fell back as I licked the wetness rolling her about in my tongue. Speeding up and sucking every time she got louder- until she pulled herself up sitting on my face.

I grabbed their waist, pulling her back and forth until she was straddling on my face, riding away letting her cum drip down my face and into my mouth. Moaning louder every time she met my tongue again.
"You taste so good baby." I gasp through each breathe i could get.
This only made her speed up more, grabbing my hair once more and letting herself go lose, feeling the way my tongue explored every part of her.

Their legs were trembling as i grabbed them, slowing her down as she come to a finish, choking on the air and letting her whole body shake with pleasure.

She crawled off nervously, as i looked down chuckling at her red face and ruined hair. I grabbed her neck pushing her head back so she'd look up at me. I spit down, her own cum dripping into her mouth.
"Hmm tasting your mess like a slut?"
She only nodded, as i kiss her, tasting the mess in my mouth shared between us until it disappeared into our kisses.

I sat down exhausted pulling Angel onto my lap. Oh what a beautiful mess she was, cum dripping down her leg. They curled into me catching their breathe e enough to say,
"please.??"
I looked down questionably, to see her staring at my breasts, their mouth wide open desperately. Needy, wanting to taste their master.

I grab her hair, and push her down into them, as she sucked away tiredly. Rolling them around her tongue- speeding up watching as her efforts bring me pleasure.

She began to rock against my thigh, grinding against it sucking away like a needy baby. The sucks becoming less consistent as she pleasured herself.
"Do i look pretty?" They moaned looking up to me.
"Do you like how wet i am for you master? Does it make you wet?"

My needy baby had me touching myself, watching as she reached her climax rubbing on my pussy and feeling her effortless sucks. They looked down, seeing how wet i was because of them, feeling satisfied as i grab her waist with my free hand.
"Fuck i'm so close Angel."
She looked up at me speeding up and sucked faster desperately, pushing herself faster as the cum dripped down the both of our legs.

"Cum for me princess." I moaned into her ear.
Their eyes rolled back, her grinding and sucking came to a holt as she gasped following the orders given to her. The pleasure filled me, flushing all over to my face.

I laid back, worn out breathing heavily when Angel lied into me planting kisses on my face.
"You do so well for me." I say stroking her hair.
"Only for you."