Chapter 32

It's was the morning, when guys gonna go and have a talk with Ray. They all were nervous, but they knew that they need to talk with her as quickly as possible. They don't know how much time they have.

Namjoon and Jin reached earlier A couple of hospitals around Tokyo. They wanted to find where is Ray's sister Kora is. They have the same thought that Ray is staying with her sister, seeing how much she is attached to her.

One hospital not very willingly told Namjoon that they have Kora and that Ray is staying with her in hospital. They didn't give much information as that. But guys were grateful still. They knew where to go.

All seven boys gathered in one room, ready to leave together. They could see how nervous and anxious they were. They wanted to keep as positive as possible, but there is still a small chance that they wouldn't talk Ray off her decision.

"As we all talked. We will reach Ray slowly and first hear her story, then we will try to keep her with us. And please keep your calm" Namjoon's serious voice sounded. At least words he looked at Jungkook and Yoongi. He knew how sometimes his soulmates are.

With heavy hearts and clouded minds, they left the hotel. They had about one hour drive to the hospital. They got into two separate cars and all drive they got more and more nervous as they got near the hospital.

The drive was silent in both cars. No one dares to talk. Jimin was afraid if they don't talk her out about her sacrifice. Taehyung just wanted to see Ray and hold her in his arm. He missed her warmth and essence.

Jungkook was regretful and all he wanted forgiveness from his last soulmate. Yoongi was afraid to lose her like that, he didn't want his last words to be so hateful to her. He wanted to apologize and beg her to come back.

Hoseok and Jin were most positive and they believed that they would change Ray's mind. And they would do anything to do that. They didn't want to see their soulmates suffer.

And Namjoon held huge responsibility toward this situation. He felt that he needed Ray just to keep him sane. He always put his soulmates before himself and now when they in this situation, he wanted nothing more but to be with Ray.

Finally reaching the hospital, they all gathered together and went to the lobby of the hospital. Namjoon went to the head nurse and asked where they could find Kora's hospital room. She kindly explained and Namjoom took lead.

They all stopped at the door of Ray's sister's room. Sweat broke and they tried to keep their breath steady. Namjoom looked back at his soulmates. "Everything would be fine. Don't forget we have each other."

Namjoom with shaking hands opened the hospital room and they slowly entered. They looked around don't seeing their last soulmate around. "Maybe she went somewhere?" Hoseok said. Jin nodded and all they could do now to wait for more.

The seven found a place to settle and Jin went to Ray's sister. He sits down near the chair and took Kora's hand in his. He eyed all tubes and wires connected to pure girl. It was painful to see someone, who was so close to his soulmate so hurt.

"Hey, Kora! I don't know if you can hear me or not, but I still want to introduce myself and others. We are your little sister soulmates, all seven of us" Jin started. Others looked sadly at their oldest soulmate but didn't say anything.

"It's sucks that we didn't get to know each other. From what I heard from Ray, you are an amazing person and sister. I know you lost your soulmate and I can't even imagine how much pain you are in.

"I wanted to assure you, that we will take care of your sister. I have some thoughts that you don't like what Ray wants to do. Even I don't know who you are, but you have that aura around yourself, who makes me think that you don't like your family hurt because of you"

At this point, Jin was crying. Namjoom went to him and hugged his soulmate. Hoseok went next to Kora and looked at her face.

"You both look alike. You and Ray. I can tell you are sisters. Kora, we promise to keep your sister safe, happy and we will give our best to show how special she is. Because we love her and we don't want to lose her. And thank you, Kora, for making Ray such a beautiful soul" Hoseok silently said.

They all changed a couple of words too. Others didn't say much to Ray's sister but mostly thanked her. All they could do now is to wait. After talking their hearts out and seeing Kora they were more than ever ready to keep their last soulmate close.

They were silent when the hospital room door opened. Ray entered the room and frozen in her place, seeing her soulmates here. Her face went pale and she started to shake. "Why are you here?" She whispered.

/////////<A/N>\\\\\\\\\
Thank you! For all the reads and votes on this book. Your comments keep me going with this story.  Sorry for the cliffhanger tho. I just wanted to update and here I go. I still will try to update one time before my holiday ends and that would be three days later.

I have a new book published and I have so much positivity to write that one. It's based on BTS world and heartbeat music video.

Omg and Hobi went silver together with Jungkook and Namjoom

Omg and Hobi went silver together with Jungkook and Namjoom. I love them so much.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Be safe!💜💜💜💜