Cheat

Y/N P.O.V

I covered my ears as I heard alarm I tried to off the alarm but in that process my mobile fell from the bed and now I have no other choice than get up.

So I get up from my bed and find the mobile that fell on the floor and off the alarm, stretched my arms and sigh. As I looked at the clock it's was almost 9 in the morning but it was sunday means no work so I tried to sleep again but then I noticed that ryan is not here. I was so into that thought that I didn't notice there was a note on my nightstand.

I took that note and starts to read.

Dear bun,

It was fun to stay with you but I want to end this. I can't do this anymore.There is nothing wrong with you but this whole relationship thing was a bait. And I won this bait, the bait was to sleep with you and as you know we already did it, so there is no point me to stay here with you I have a girlfriend in korea and we are going to marry soon. I Just want to tell you that don't come to find me and don't try to call me. Everything is finished between us.

Your

Ryan.

As I read that note I fell on the floor, I was a crying mess tears can't stop falling from my eyes. I can't believe that he used me, I was just a bait for him. I gave my every first to him and he just used me for money. I was crying my heart out till I pass out.

I wake up after 5 hours and took shower and change into something comfy.

I Tied my hairs into messy bun and make my way to kitchen to make something as I lost my appetite I just took orange juice and sit on the chair and again some tears fell from my eyes remembering all those memories with him

I Tied my hairs into messy bun and make my way to kitchen to make something as I lost my appetite I just took orange juice and sit on the chair and again some tears fell from my eyes remembering all those memories with him. Making me think like what he make me feel was that all fake?. The love I found in his eyes was all fake? But I stopped my thinking right there as I remember that he said he have a girlfriend in korea.

I decide to spend my day watching some series.

Mean while at jungkook's place.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I was scrolling through the phone until a maid come.

"Young master your father is calling you down stairs."She said and I nod then she left and I make my way to living.

"Dad You called?"I asked

"Yes jungkook. I want to ask you something."He said Telling me to seat.

"What is it?"I asked

"Jungkook as I know that you are taking company very high but you should also try to get along with other girls.I know the things that happen with you and jiha but you can't stick at that son."He said looking straight to my eyes.

"Dad am not ready for marriage I told you that so many times. Just don't force me."I said trying to talk calmly.

"I am not forcing you to get married jungkook I am telling you to find someone."

"I'll appa. I need some time "I said rubbing my forehead.

"I'll give you time till next 6 months if you didn't found anyone then I am arranging you with someone."HE said and left making me groan.

I decide to visit namjoon hyung as everyone will be there so I have to go otherwise they'll kick me tomorrow.

So I get change in something casual and left .

As I reached there I greeted by yelling I know that jin hyung is yelling

"YAAHHH NAMJOON HOW CAN YOU BROKE THE PAN"jin hyung said

"Hyung I didn't do anything I swear"Namjoon hyung defend.

"YOU BETTER GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW OR ELSE"Jin hyung said showing his spatula and namjoon hyung run in the living.

"Hey kook when did you come?"joon hyung asked.

"Just when jin hyung almost beat the shit out of you"I said making my self comfortable.

"YAAHHH. I am your hyung jungkook have some respect."Joon hyung said.

"Hyung am not in the mood "I said focusing on my phone and I can feel him rolling his eyes.

"We are here"Hobi hyung beemed.

"Hii everyone."Jimin said.

Everyone sit on the couch and start talking I was still on my phone checking my mails.

"Kook you okay?"Jin hyung asked and hummed.

"What did your father said?"He asked again. God he knows me so well.

"Nothing."I said trying to avoid the topic.

"Come on kook. Tell us."Jimin said.

I sighed and start to tell everything to them.

"So uncle wants you to get married?"Tae asked and I nod.

"Kook find someone. It's been a year now."Hobi hyung said.

"It's not easy hyung."I said putting my face into my palms.

"Atleast try kook"Joon hyung said patting my back.

"I am hyung but it's hard for me."I said feeling tears slowly building up in my eyes. I hate this.I hate this so much. I feel weak.

"I am hurt hyung. I am scared that again someone will use me for my money. I'll again get used for my position. I don't want that."I said and tear fell down from my eyes.

Soon I was in a big group hug.

"We are with you kook don't worry " Tae said and I smiled.