Nymphadora Tonks X Fem Reader (Harry Potter)

So I haven't written a oneshot in a while so here's another Harry Potter one for Tonks as I completely forgot how much I love her and there's barely any for her.

Summary : Remus brings his younger Sister to the headquarters of the order of the phoenix, Y/N ends up Meeting Nymphadora Tonks.

Third person pov...

“Brother why am I coming with you” asked Y/N as she and Remus walked to Grimmuld place.

“Because you want to see Sirius right” said Remus sighing at his forgetful sister “oh yeah!” said Y/N grinning.

She was wearing her favourite weird sisters tshirt and ripped black jeans with her combat boots.

while Remus wore his usual plain jumper and brown trousers.

They soon arrived at the street where Headquarters was, Remus got out a piece of paper with the password on

“12 Grimmuld place” he muttered

then the buildings began moving away from each other and 12 Grimmuld place appeared.

Y/N and Remus then walked up to the door, Remus knocked, and the door was opened by Mrs Weasley.

“Remus dear you’re here” she said smiling at Remus “Sirius will be happy” she continued as Remus walked in.

Y/N followed in behind him smiling at Mrs Weasley who had a look of confusion on her face.

“and who are you dear” she Asked

“Oh I am Y/N Lupin, Remus’ sister” she said and followed Remus into the kitchen.

Once she walked in, she saw Sirius she ran over and jumped on his back startling everyone in the room.

Sirius just laughed and spun the younger girl around, Y/N had been close friends with all the Marauders as her brother was one.

she had missed Sirius when he was in Azkaban.

“hey! Its little Moony” laughed Sirius wincing when he was slapped on the arm by the younger.

“hey! I told you to stop calling me that” yelled Y/N even though she was smiling.

Sirius just continued to laugh and ruffle Y/Ns hair.

from the table Remus just chuckled and drank his tea next to him sat Sirius’ cousin Nymphadora Tonks. She watched Y/N interact with her cousin.

Remus noticed and grinned slyly at the blush on her face.

Y/N then sat down next to tonks with a thump she had escaped Sirius’ clutches “finally” she said as she sat down.

“so how did you meet Sirius” asked Tonks starting up a conversation with the younger Lupin.

at her voice Y/N picked her head up from the table and looked at Tonks.

‘shes pretty’ they both thought

blushing they looked away from each other , “Y/N Lupin nice to meet ya” said Y/N grinning

“Nymphadora Tonks, Sirius’ cousin” said Tonks grinning back.

She could tell they would become great friends.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot ive been meaning to do one for Tonks! So here it is, not as long as I hoped it would be but I tried!

Worde count: 503