With

"Was that Jungkook?" Namjoon jumps up from where he was sitting.

"Help me!" we hear Jungkook shout.

Namjoon takes off and I follow. I'm not as fast as him but I try to keep up.

We run through the forest to where we think his shout came from. I start to recognise the way. This is usually where the trolls reside. I don't know what they want with Jungkook.

But it's probably not good news.

Namjoon finally slows down and I catch up with him, trying to catch my breath.

"Sorry. Where do you think we need to go next?" Namjoon quickly apologises but quickly moves on, looking in every direction.

I was huffing. This running thing is not my friend anymore.

"I-don't-know" I manage to huff out, putting my hands behind my head to get my lunges to open up.

"Let's just stop the running" I conclude, more to myself as I walk to a stump. I knock on it twice.

"What do you think you're doing? Jungkook needs our help" Namjoon starts freaking out. I ignore him.
"I can't believe I lost the kid" Namjoon freaks out by himself.

"Just give it a second" I say as I sit on the stump.

A minute goes by with a Namjoon freaking out.

"Hey! Hey! Get off the stump" I hear a voice. I stand up.

"Finally. What did you do with a human, about this tall" I say, trying to describe Jungkook to the troll.

I think Namjoon fainted because I'm not hearing anything from him anymore.

"Why do you think we took him?" the troll lowly huffs.
"What? You didn't take him?" I say, not believing him at all.
"Fine, next time we will steal one of your humans-happy?" the troll grumpily says.

"Well-do you know where he is?" I ask.
"What's in it for me?" the old thing huffs.
"I can always start singing" I give an empty threat.

"Wait-you know where Jungkook is? Please tell me" Namjoon begs the troll.

Good job human. You didn't faint when you saw this ugly piece of work.

"And you brought a human. You know, I'm starting to think you're not really a siren" the grumpy troll says, ignoring Namjoon.

The next thing I knew, Namjoon was staring at me with wide eyes.

Maybe I could play this off as a dream.

"I don't need to explain myself to you of all species" I belittle the troll. Being nice has not gotten me anywhere with this thing.

"Excuse me?" the troll frowns.
"You gonna start talking or am I gonna start singing. I might not stop once I start" I threaten, baring my sharper set of teeth.

"You sirens are always so quick to violence" the troll huffs.
"Ok, listen-centaurs kidnapped a human a few moments ago, not before running through our territory, mind you" the troll pulls a face.

"Centaurs? What are they doing here?" I question. They don't live around here.
"Damn horses don't know what's our territory" the troll sourly says, ignoring me slightly.

I wish I could say it's just this troll that is this grumpy but they all are.

"Where'd they go?" I ask.
"That way" the troll grumbles, beginning to walk away.

I click my tongue.

"Rude creatures" I mumble to myself.

"Well-" I say, turning to Namjoon only to find that he's already gone, running in the direction the troll told us.