Chapter 22

Wait to play the song!

Previously:

He wanted to leave right then and there not only to take her home for himself, engrave her body in his mattress but he also didn't particularly like the number of eyes on the love of his life.

Boy was that night gonna be a long one..... in more ways than one....

-

A woman walked over towards the group. She looked young, maybe around twenty-three twenty-four, pin-straight dark brown hair fell loosely to her shoulders, deep brown eyes, almost black, slim body, not many curves but slim nonetheless. She was wearing nothing but a black bra, booty shorts, and heels. The woman walked over to them, she stopped at the end of the table, in between Fred and Athena. Her gaze almost instantly went to Fred, eating him up like he was a piece of candy. "Hello, my name is Jasmine," She leaned over the table towards Fred, purposely positioning her breasts clear on display for Athena's boyfriend. "But you, of course, can call me anytime you want." The women continued seductively. Fred's face was priceless, his nose scrunched up in disgust, his eyes slightly widened and unknowingly ran his fingers through his bright and soft ginger hair, something Athena noticed he tended to do when he was nervous. Lee snickered from the women's attempt in seducing the twin, knowing full and well that Fred was more loyal than most dogs.

"I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate that," Fred said pointedly. Jasmine's hands went to his chest, slowly running them up and down. A ping of jealousy coursing through Athena's veins.

"She doesn't have to know," She replied, inching her mouth close to his ear whispering, "I don't kiss and tell." Fred's lip curled up in disgust, his hand coming up to hers, prying them off his chest, and lightly pushed her face away from his ear. The brown-haired girl looked annoyed then commented, "Besides, I don't see her." Athena rolled her eyes and folded her hands on top of the table.

"Turn around," Athena said, more demanding than she originally meant, but certainly didn't regret it. Jasmine turned her head towards the veela, a look of annoyance and disgust plastered on her face. "Now you do," Athena said, a sarcastic grin appeared across her deep red lips. "Ugh, whatever," Jasmine turned around and walked back over towards her little group of girls at a table towards the back of the club.

Athena looked back at Fred to see that his warm brown eyes were already trained on her. She raised an eyebrow at the ginger and his cheeks grew red, a slight blush creeping across his beautiful freckled cheeks and nose. She racked her brain trying to come up with another idea to make Fred's night harder.

Then she got it.

Athena pulled George out of his seat and onto the dance floor so quickly that no one had time to question her. When they finally got out there, Athena questioned George, "So, how are you gonna make Lee's night harder?" George was taken back by the question but nonetheless answered with a smirk on his face. "Kiss another guy," He said simply. Athena's eyes went wide, she wasn't expecting that as an answer but to be fair, it was a good idea. She nodded in approving, knowing that the kiss wouldn't mean a single thing to George other than the fact to get under Lee's skin.

"What about you, got any ideas to make my dear twin's night even harder than it already is?.... Literally," George said with a light laugh.

"I most certainly do. Let's just say that I'm gonna dance." The blonde said with an evil-looking grin on her face. "I'd say Lee's got an easy job so far, so let's get you into something else," Athena said, looking that the ginger in front of her, he was wearing a plain dark blue t-shirt, a pair of dark red sweatpants and his hair sleeked to the side with gel. "But I don't have anything else with me," George said, looking down at his outfit then back up to the blonde. "You're seriously underestimating my abilities. Disappointed." Athena said sarcastically while she pulled the ginger outside on the side of the building. She dug through her purse Ginny got her a few weeks back, eventually pulling out some dark blue ripped jeans and a white button-up shirt that clung to his chest, revealing his chiseled chest. He decided to match the outfit with some black converse and a simple gold chain. "Looking good Georgie!" Athena said, clapping her hands together and smiling in excitement. "Okay, let's go back inside before we have angry boys looking for us." "Agreed," With that, they walked back inside and took their seats in the booth.