chapter 57

Alesa pov

We were at the 5star hotel. We waited for my other brothers to reach near the entrance of the hotel.

After 2 mins they came and we made our way inside. I was holding Colton's hand. People there were looking scared of my brothers.

My brothers, Alexa and as well as Ace had smirks on their face. Because people were scared of them. Me being me had a smile on my face.

We reached our table and I sat between Dylan and Xander.

The waitress walked to Our table "Hello, Mr and Ms Romano. I'm your waitress for tonight. Are you guys ready to order?" she asked politely smiling but had a little fear in her eyes.

"Yes, we are ready." enzo replied. With his usual cold poker face.

Everyone of us gave our orders and then she left. Later the food arrived
We had our conversation while eating our food.

After dinner we went back home and Colton went to drop ace.
I was damn tired and Had no energy left for the movie night. So I went to my room After saying goodnight to all of my siblings.

I went back to my room. Kept my phone on charger and walked into the bathroom for a quick Shower . I quickly had a shower and change my clothes.

I laid on my bed and was about to sleep When I got a notification. I picked up my phone and it was from Ace

Ace: hey ! I enjoyed a lot today, thank you.. Goodnight :)

Me: Thank you, I enjoyed too... Goodnight :)

-----

It's been a month since then.. Me and Ace grew close.. Extremely close. Alexa and ace Also have been good friends. Everything is going great for me.

It's my and Alexa's birthday in a week and I'm excited for it.. I didn't really celebrate my birthday before. Before it was Alexa came back from her school and we cut a cake together and then she gets gifts and all her friends come home to celebrate and they go out and hangout.. While I have to clean the house after she and her friends leave..

But this time it won't be like this. This year I have people who are excited for my birthday. Who wants me to celebrate it with them. Who loves me.. I can't wait to spend my special day with them.

I don't know if Alexa have any plans but I will definitely spend my day with my brothers and My best friends.. Ace is my bestfriend too.

I quickly got out of the bed and looked through my closet for an outfit for school.. I had plenty of time today because I got up early..

After searching from 1000 of clothes I finally found something to wear. I grabbed it and went to my washroom..

I washed my hairs and then my body. I have a long nice bath and it was so relaxing. I wiped myself and then wore my clothes.

After wearing my clothes. I dried my hairs and then made them into a high ponytail. I then grabbed my makeup and did that.

I was ready for school. I picked up my bag , grabbed my phone and ran downstairs "Good Morning" I greeted them Happily.

I got Bunch of 'good morning's in return . I sat on my usual seat and digged into my breakfast. It was tasty as always.

"Bye" I said waving to my brothers and then left the dinning room.. I found Noah and Alexa sitting in the car. I made my way to them and got in the back seat.

"Let's go" I screamed

"Are you okay?" Noah asked

"Yeps, why?" I asked

"you look happy today" he said

"because I'm a happy person" I replied.

I'm extremely happy today because you know what? I'm going to ask Ace on a date. I know I'm a girl but  it's alright as long as he loves me back.

I'm not sure but I feel like he loves me back. I know I'm not aloud to date but I'll convince my brothers.

We reached school and I said bye to my siblings and went to my friends.

"Hey" they said together and took me into hug and I hugged them back.

"Hey! Ace, Jack, Sophie and Kelly" I said giving them a solo hug

We started walking toward our locker. "What do you want for your birthday girl?" Sophie asked

"I don't want anything. I just want to spend it with you all" I said sincerely.

Presence of the people I love and the one who loves me is all I want on my birthday.

"Come on, tell us. What do you want?"  Kelly asked

"uhmm, maybe.... Let me think... Yeah! I want a promise from all of you" I said

"And the promise is?" Ace asked

"That you guys will always be there with me" I said looking at them hopefully.

"It's a promise" they said in union

"Thank you, I love you all" I said

"We love you too" Jack replied

We finally reached locker and I kept all the stuff I didn't needed rn and closed the locker. Me and Kelly went to our first class together..

After the first class all the next class continued till lunch.
I was sitting on the table with my friends .well ace is not here and he said that to Jack that he will meet us in next class.  I remembered that I had to meet my Italian teacher for something so I said good bye to my friends and left.

I walked through the empty hallway of my school. When I spotted someone and what I heard next left me speechless..

----

Suspense....what did Alesa hear??🤐🤔