The Meeting

*here's another update, have a nice day/night*

  Izuku carefully put on his costume, securing his weapons before jumping out the window and heading towards UA. 'I hope I make it out of this..' Izuku arrived at the front gate of the school and went over to the speaker on the wall.

"I'm here." He said into the microphone. The gate opened just enough to let him slide through.I

   Once Izuku was inside he skipped to the principles office,  he had studied the blueprints earlier that week. 'I wonder if I'll ever be a student here? I'm pretty sure that entrance exams are at the end of the month..'

"Hey! I haven't seen you around, do you need help getting somewhere." Asked a blond. 'Mirio Togata, quirk permeation, class 2-A.'  Izuku tilted his head, 'well I guess it might help if someone showed me the way. I'd love to talk to one of the most promising UA students..'

"Sure!"

"Okay, where do you need to go? And my names Mirio."

"The principles office, and you can call me Itsuki!" Izuku said with a grin.

"I-Itsuki?! Like the vigilante!"

"Yep!"

"W-wait are you even supposed to be here?"

"Yeah, Nezu invited me over, I have no idea why but it sounded important."

"Um.. o-okay.." 'I gave him no reason to trust me but he won't risk angering Nezu, so he probably will just keep a keen eye on me and not attack unless I do something illegal..'

"Now let's go! I don't want to be late!"

   Mirio knocked on the door to the office, the rest of the walk had been silent, but Izuku didn't mind, he was used to silence.

"Ah, Itsuki, you came!"

"And I'll stay as long as you continue to honer my terms."

"No need to worry then, we will abide by the terms, Mirio, you may go, thank you for seeing that our guest got here alright."

"Yes, sir." Mirio said before walking off.

"Okay then come on in Itsuki, I have prepared some tea."

  Izuku entered the office and sat down on the chair opposite of a large desk.  Nezu sat across from him and poured some tea into two white teacups.

"One lump or two?" Nezu asked.

"One is just fine, thank you," Nezu handed him his tea, "So what do you need me here for?"

"I have a *sip* proposition for you."

"What is this 'proposition' of yours?"

"I want you to work at UA as a teacher." The slight surprise on Izuku's face was hide by the mask, 'I figured it would be something like this, but even so it is a strange request.'

"Hm? Why would you want me to work here?" 

"I think it would be educational for the students to see another type of hero, I'm sure that you have much to teach, and from what I've observed you are exceptionally intelligent in tactics and strategies, as you have never been caught unless you wanted to be." 

"I suppose that would make sense, but how would I benefit from taking this job?"

"You'll have steady pay, access to equipment and you will have an opportunity to get a hero license if you wish."

"And the government is okay with this?"

"I'm sure we could work something out," Nezu smiled eerily, "I will give you the time to think through your decision, find me when you've got your answer."

"I will," Izuku set his un-drunk cup down on the desk and walked towards the door, "I'll see you when I've decided."

   Izuku walked out of the school, lost in his thoughts, 'That sure was an interesting encounter. I wonder how this will all play out..'

(608 words)