➤𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 20

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘔𝘙𝘚 𝘔𝘈𝘎𝘐𝘊 ] - [𝘚𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘞𝘉𝘌𝘙𝘙𝘠 𝘎𝘜𝘠]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

THE STARS ALIGN WITH YOUR HEART.

My sweet delirium for the wages of blessings, your price to never-ending curses is making me hope for a new life where we can both bathe underneath the empress's tears and pray for more liquid melatonin, eternal slumber for the wicked.

The liquid lava between the frail fingers of the boy seeped down into the ground, blending with the other parts of the God's, golden grains of true beauty spread onto the skin of Achillies, laced waves and bright rays. A summer to love, that's what they all said and it became true. Being blessed by euphoria was something to adore.

The picturesque background looked like a scene in a vintage camera, chattering people besides the reassuring waves and the sun temporarily borrowing its warmth from the moon, opposites of the day and night.

The waves became a lullaby to the boy, the heavy breathing of his lungs in a race and his hands trying to mould another castle was something he had become addicted to, sobriety was something he hadn't experienced even after setting his first steps onto the gravel that reflects life.

Addictions were mass hunting and unable to predict, he would not predict the tornado rush his trees and thoughts however the angel's had other ideas.

As he sat onto the soft sand, his small hands kept track of the grains moulding into his new masterpiece, small pink tongue sticking out in concentration while his blonde friend showed him more pages in his favourite book.

"LOOK EREN WE SHOULD GO HERE!" The blonde explained loudly while pointing at a picture of pyramids, he had wished to see the future and past lands, a time traveller of sorts as experiencing emotions all over again was like vivid circles.

The chocolate haired boy glanced onto the worn up sheets of paper and brightly smiled, nodding as fast as he could, he wished to foresee that future with his friend. "Did your parents give you another book?" The boy questioned as he finished the last bits in his architecture.

"Yeah, they did, they told me exploring was important for people to understand the world more." The blue-eyed boy spoke passionately, hues brightening up because of this, he kept his focus on the old book, his finger tracing the words as he planned the different adventures he wanted to embark on.

"That's so cool Armin, we'll definitely go." The teal eyed boy preached, standing up to mark a small flag on top of the building he made, an enigma he was, no one could imagine what swirled through him, even his own friends couldn't predict his actions and thoughts, driven by his own demise and dreams, someone never understanding the gravity to empty light or timely wishes.

"Where did Mikasa go?" Armin questioned, squinting his eyes around the crowded beach so he could detect her figure. Eren shrugged his shoulders and deeply sighed as he got lost in a train of thought. With the loud screams and shouts from the crowds, he didn't notice a loud groan of pain that surged through.

He gazed at Armin and noticed his eyes slightly widened and followed his stare to the castle he built but now it was destroyed and instead there was a girl laying in the sand, clearly in distress. Eren felt anger run through him, his hard work was tarnished by this unknown girl. "YOU BROKE MY SAND CASTLE!!" He yelled, the girl slowly got up from the sand and groaned again from the muscles she pulled, sand covering her entire body.