period pampering

Warnings: none :)

Request from: lokisslutt
Thank you for requesting! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ugh!” You groaned.

For some reason your cramps were worse this month. They’ve never been pleasant but today they were torturing you like never before.

“Chris?” You groaned. You heard some footsteps and soon enough his head popped in the bedroom door.

“Yes, princess?” He asked sweetly.

“Can you bring me some coffee?” You pouted, “And chocolates?”

Chris chuckled, “Of course. I’ll be right back.”

Chris knew how much pain you were feeling. He always loved pampering you. Especially, when you were on your period. You didn’t know this but in one of the empty kitchen cabinets, he had a bag filled with candies and things that you usually wanted during your period. You always told him that you were going to have your period the day before it came. So he was always ready to make you feel like a queen. You never liked being on your own when you were on your period. Cuddling with Chris was always the best medicine. That’s why he decided to buy the things a day before, so he wouldn’t have to go buy them and leave you alone during those days.

Instead of making you some coffee, he made hot chocolate. He knew you’d like it more than coffee. And he was right.

After the hot chocolate was ready, he grabbed some candy and headed upstairs. The candy consisted of some KitKat chocolates and Skittles. When you saw the things he brought you, your eyes widened. To you, those chocolates were pure gold.

He set the mug in the nightstand next to you and handed you all the candies. You placed them next to you on the bed and took a sip of the hot chocolate.

“Hot chocolate! Babe, you’re the best.” You said and pursed your lips like a duck so he would lean in and kiss you. 

He chuckled, “I love you, munchkin.”

Chris called you munchkin because of the height difference between you. He was obviously taller than you and he found your height difference cute. 

He leaned in and gave you a short kiss. You whined after he pulled back and he softly laughed.

“Babe…” You whispered against his lips.

He hummed in response.

“Can we cuddle?” You giggled.

“I was wondering when you’d ask.” He smirked and pecked your lips.

With a short jump, Chris landed next to you in the bed. Causing you to gasp and laugh afterwards.

He fixed himself and took you in his arms while you opened the Skittles bag. 

Chris placed his hands on your lower abdomen, trying to warm it up so the pain would be less. You smiled in contentment and continued to watch “Friends”. 

You spent the next few days in bed with Chris. He was one of the first men you met that wasn’t grossed out by periods and that actually tried to make you feel better.

He knew how to make a lady feel loved at all times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed! <3 Also, remember to check out my new fanfic 'Rumors' (it's chris x reader!).