CHAPTER ONE

authors pov

"soobin!" taehyung scolded, watching the toddler jump up and down on his fragile bed.

"no!"

"get down before you break— it." taehyung sighed as the boy took one big jump and the bed broke.

the boy continued to jump frantically before the bed psychically collapsed and he fell with it.

"ouch!" he rubbed his head because he bumped on the wall.

"soobin-ah!" taehyung whined, lifting the boy into his arms.

"h-hurts." he whimpered, rubbing his forehead, with a pout.

"i told you to stop.." taehyung muttered under his breath.

"here, let me go get something cold." taehyung placed the boy on the sofa and ran into the kitchen, he hated seeing his child in tears, it broke his heart.  

"here you go, bubba." taehyung hummed, placing the peas on his head then taking it off every so often.

"i-i'm sorry." he repeated multiple apologies.

"just listen to me next time, okay." taehyung made his tone more serious.

"mom, where will i sleep now?" soobin whined, hopping off the sofa, as his gifted bed was now broken.

"with me," taehyung smiled and the boy scrunched his face in disgust.

"no!" he spat back, something he's been doing lately.

"soobin, stop doing that." taehyung sat on the sofa.

"no!" he spat again, running into taehyungs bedroom.

"come back here, you!" taehyung huffing chasing after his baby.

▫️

the eighteen year old boy sighed, this was his life.

he managed to get pregnant as a teenager, at fourteen years old. september 5th 2018 (age fifteen) he welcomed his precious baby boy into the world— his name being soobin.

the baby father, jeon jungkook, disappeared the day taehyung announced he was pregnant and it left taehyung absolutely heartbroken.

and of course, abortion was not an option because of taehyung's family morals. so he was stuck with his baby, with no help from his baby father only from his own family.

fast forward, the baby is born and taehyung is forced to stop education for a few months. taking on multiple jobs and looking after his newborn.

he never had the courage to ask jungkook for money and he didnt even bring up the child support idea, as jungkooks family were never really fond of taehyung, so taehyung didn't bother contacting jungkook at all.

as soon as taehyung turned eighteen, his parents helped him buy a small, two-bed apartment for him and soobin and he's been living there ever since. and because taehyung was an adult, it was his time to show his independence and capability of raising his own blood.

having to go to university and looking after a toddler is a struggle, taehyung managed to do it though.

▫️

"good morning tae," taehyungs favourite professor, ms kang, spoke.

"morning seulgi," taehyung spoke back, smiling a little.

he sat in his seat, patiently waiting for the lesson to start when he heard that annoying, signature laugh.

"girls, girls, settle down." seulgi sounded, wanting the three 'mean girls' to settle down.

taehyung was quite a popular kid, as he was known as a teen parent, it gave him some unwanted clout.

taehyung had his two bestfriends, jimin & momo, who he loved and appreciated dearly.

they were always a big help, whether it was babysitting soobin or just being a supportive friend.

whereas the 'mean' girls, nayeon, irene & jennie, always had a problem with taehyung.

"still no baby daddy?" irene laughed, walking past taehyungs chair.

"go pick on someone your butt size," momo sassed, with her short, black hair.

a few class mates snickered, while irene look offended.

"what a bitch..." jennie scoffed, pushing nayeon to keep walking, before she threw hands.

"yeah keep walking, whores." jimin added, sitting near momo who was sat next to taehyung.

"so how's my little moonshine?" jimin asked, smiling widely.

"he's a handful, he broke his bed." taehyung sighed, opening his textbook.

"the expensive one mama kim bought?" momo suggested, taehyung nodded jimin and momo gasped in unison.

"no way!"  jimin then snickered.

"right, class turn your textbooks to page eleven!"

▫️

first chapter☑️☑️