Episode 5. Reunion Arrival.

Noah and Amara were in a drift simulation, piloting Obsidian Fury, going against a Category 3 Kaiju.

Kaiju: Raaaaaaaa!!!!

Noah: Get ready!

Amara: I'm ready!

The Kaiju begin to charge towards them.

Noah: Dodge now!

Obsidian Fury dodge to the right, yet Amara dodge to the left, do to both dodging different sides, Obsidian Fury didn't move.

Noah: Amara!

Amara: I-

The Kaiju tackles Obsidian Fury to the ground and try to bite Obsidian Fury head off.

Noah: Grab it's head!

Amara: Ok!

Obsidian Fury try to grab the Kaiju head. However Amara didn't move at the same time as Noah, to do that, Obsidian Fury didn't grab the Kaiju head and gets his head bitten.

Noah: Dammit! Use the Particle Charger!

Amara: I'm trying!!

Yet nothing happen. Amara couldn't focus.

Noah: Amara! Focus!

Amara: I can't-

The Kaiju rip off Obsidian Fury head off.

Noah: Shit.

Amara: I-I-I-

Noah: It's okay.

Computer: Drift simulation fail. Deactivating Drift simulation.

The roof of the Drift stimulation came off.

Noah: *sighs* That's the fifth try this day.

Amara: I'm..... Sorry.

Noah: Don't sweat it. What matter is that you try. I value that big time.

Viktoriya chuckles at Amara failures, but Meilin stops her by bumping her shoulder.

Amara: *angry* How can I focus went there's a Kaiju in front of me, trying to kill me?

Noah: Calm down. Getting angry well get you nowhere.

Amara: Hmnp.

Rey, Zero Two, Dilo and Ichigo were watching the whole thing.

Rey: Now you see what I meant? She's predictable, too stubborn, too angry and doesn't like to follow orders.

Amara: That's not true!

Rey: Did I ask for your excuses?

Amara: No sir.

Noah: Well she did listen to me in every drift simulation. I see that as an improvement...... Let's try that it again, what do you say Cadet? One more try?