Growing love

Toji Fushiguro left the Zenin family after the abuse and torment he experienced at a young age

He'd get pushed into a dark room with no escape as low grade spirits attacked him, spirits planted in there by his evil relatives. He was left with a scar across his lip, a reminder of the trauma he endured.

Maki Zenin would go through similar trials since the day she was born, along with her twin. The two were spoken about, ashamed how one had low curse energy and one had none at all.

It was like hell, she thinks now. The way they spoke about her as if she wasn't family at all. The way everyone stared daggers at her and hoped she'd just leave.

So that's what she did.

The drunken Naobito laughed at her face when she said she would leave but then return,

as the next head of the Zenin family.

"Please, as if you can do that! With what power?" The man cackled at the girl who held her ground. Her face never faltered.

She stayed strong,

"I'm going to prove you wrong. Just you wait."

She turns her heel and he calls to her,

"Hm, you know if you do this, Mai will get punished."

"She has nothing to do with this." She locks eyes with him. His smile further widens,

"That's not just it though. Once you leave, we will make your life a living hell you claim it to be." The man says, "Even if you try to rise to the ranks,

We won't let it happen."

"That's not going to stop me from trying."

Who knew they would start away so soon.

-

Haru Hatsumi grumbled to himself after a parent of one of his Kendo's students informed the man he would not attend again. This was large part of suspicion of his hangover behavior.

The man complained as he walked downstairs to his hidden inventory. He was the only one who thought he was fine and still capable of teaching kids.

But this has been the third time a student had to be dismissed because their parents don't think his behavior is suited for them.