chapter 58 ~ motherhood

Motherhood; The state of sacrificing everything for your child, putting their happiness before yours, and going through hardships with so much love in your heart. To be a mother is to have an unbreakable bond and never wanting to see you're child come to any harm....

Who ever wrote that, clearly never had a fucking newborn.

"Mick, it's your turn" I yawned as she woke up for what had to have been the 12th time tonight

"Mick, it's your turn" I yawned as she woke up for what had to have been the 12th time tonight. He let out a groan, shoving his head farther under the pillow.

God he was so fucking useless.

I threw on my slippers, trudging over to her crib which Mickey did an amazing job building by the way. But that's besides the point since I was to tired to admire it's beauty....

"Hi lovebug" I sighed, picking Moni up out of her bed. "Shh why don't we get you something to eat"

The two of us made our way down the stairs as I tried my best not fall. It was almost 6:30 in the morning and I already knew Fiona was cursing me under her breath for waking half the house up.

I took a seat on the couch, placing the warm bottle in her mouth. She shouldn't even be eating this early but I would do anything to get at least 5 minutes of pure silence.

"Kid has a sent of lungs" Sean laughed, handing me a cup of coffee. Aww he even remembered to grab my special cup. Maybe he wasn't so bad....

"Thanks and i'm sorry for waking you"

"Please i'm always up this early" He softly chuckled but I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not. And I was way to fucking tired to question it.

I placed the now empty bottle on the coffee table, rubbing slow circles on her back.

If there was one thing I learned from Liam, it was always get the gas out...

"I moved back in to help Cass" Lip sighed, coming down the stairs. "Let me take her off your hands so you can sleep"

I just shook my head, slowly sipping on my coffee. Ever since I gave birth to her I haven't been able to sleep, eat, I don't even think I've showered in a week.

But for some reason I just couldn't let go of her. I mean she was my responsibility, I couldn't put that on my siblings.

"Hey Ian" I smiled as he made his way into the living room. "Good luck at work today, i'm proud of you"

Today was his first official day of being an EMT ride along and oh my god, my protective sister mode was kicking in. I mean this was like his first real job in a while and it was helping people too! God I raised him well.