006

"Eren? What are you doing in my room?" This is embarrassing since you fell asleep on your desk and woke up in a pool of drool. "Ah, you know just doing some cleaning" he has a cocky smile on his. "Were you watching me sleep perv? You started frantically digging through your bag for a fresh pair of clothes. "Not really like I said just unpacking your things into the drawers seeing we will be here for a little while." He hands you your clothes, still smirking.

"Perv."

You go into the bathroom and slam the door on Eren's face. You sit down on the bathroom floor. You are still trying to wake up while at the same time process that you had Eren in your bedroom. "You know you are pretty peaceful when you are sleeping compared to when you are awake." He says muffled.

"No shit Eren." You finally get off the floor and start putting on the clothes that Eren picked out of you thinking about how he picked out something for you sort of made you smile. You grab your toothbrush out of the bag and start brushing your teeth before you have to get down the stairs. You look at yourself in the mirror and take a deep breath before you walk out of the bathroom.

When you walk out you see Eren sitting in your bed. You begin to walk over to leave the room when suddenly you feel him behind you. He's pressed up against your body he whispers in your ear, stopping you in your tracks. "Are you leaving without saying goodbye?" He turns you around so you are making eye contact. He kisses your lips, you start to kiss him back and he presses you against the door. Till a knock is on your door you jump suddenly and let go of Eren.

"Y/N?" It's just Sasha thank god.

"Sash hold on I'll let you in" You motion for Eren to run into the bathroom and as you quickly run to the door. "Hey Sasha!" she lets herself into the room and she throws herself onto the bed and begins rambling about how we aren't getting fed enough here.

Then you hear something hit the floor in the bathroom you freeze. Sasha looks at you confused, "Is there somebody in the bathroom Y/N?." "What? No there is nobody in the bathroom, what are you talking about?". "Okay I believe you." she looks at you with suspension. "It's probably just something that fell in the shower no big deal."

You think of ways to get Sasha out of the room. "Hey, do you want to go get breakfast together?" A huge smile goes across her face "Yes!" Once you get out of your room you wonder how Eren is going to get out without being noticed seeing that there are so many scouts everywhere at the moment.

You get to the dining hall and sit down with Connie and Jean. "Good Morning Doll." It's Jean, "Good Morning to you Jean." you wish he had a chance with Mikasa he did have feelings for her but she'd most likely never return them. You didn't exactly like Mikasa but you were willing to give her a chance for Eren. She meant a lot to Eren though he'd never say it.

Jean and you had a very platonic relationship. He was almost like an older brother to you after the time of the two of you getting to know one another. "So Y/N you should tell your Uncle we need better food." "Sasha I can't just ask for stuff like that and we are currently in a famine, Good food is very short lately. " She looked disappointed but she knew the answer before she even asked it.

Connie started to speak up. "Hey Y/N can I ask a question?" "Sure I guess?"

He looks nervous to ask.

"What was life like for you before joining the scouts?" "Um well, I lived in an underground city for a while with my aunt, uncle, and Dad. Then my Uncle Erwin showed up and said we could live above ground so we did and I met Hange. Then I joined the scouts." "Nothing super interesting I guess."

Sasha also starts to question you, "So where is your Mom and Your Aunt and Uncle?". Jean looks at Sasha panicking for asking that kind of question. You didn't mind answering their questions. "Guys it's fine to ask questions your my friends I don't mind really."