The end of Act I

So we reach the end of Act I!!! I hope you enjoyed it until now!

For this special Act I Finale, I prepared some things.

First I would like to have some space where we can all discuss this Act I:

Here you can share again your feedback!

-What did you like the most about this Act? And why?

-What did you like less? And why?

-Which character was the one you loved?

-Which character did you love less or even ●gasps in horror● hated?

-Which scene did you enjoy the most? And what was the one you enjoyed (a little) less?

- Overall what did you think of the pace? Was it good and entertaining?

I hope so! 💖

I will be on the lookout for all your comments 🥰🤗

---//----

Now let's go to my surprise!! I invited a very special guest.

●DRUMS ROLL●

Lulu, our beloved main character!

WRITER: Welcome Lulu!

(Lulu gives an evil eye into the poor writer's direction😠)

Lulu: Thanks for having me... I have some complaints to share...

W: Complaints? I am sure we can talk about them later. Let's not bore our readers with such things.

(Another evil eye, but nothing more.😠)

L: Yay yay...

W: So Lulu what did you like most of the season of 'My Wonderful Second Life'?

L: Hmmmm... I liked to meet Jenni and Wolff the most.... those...

W: Cute ears?

L: Yes, they are so cuuuuuuteeee!!

W: Agreed!

●both giggle●

L: Also the pretty dresses, though they are a hassle... I can't run from troublemakers with that.

W: Very well! And what scene did you hate the most?

(Lulu was astonished for a moment, but her recovery was fast enough to continue the interview.)

L: You seriously don't know?! Writer, you have some problems...

W: eiiii! It's a valid question!😢

L: No it's not! Of course, my most hated scene was when I died! Not only did I died, I did it for a light post! What kind of death is that!? Maybe we should discuss the reason for such ridiculous death.... what is wrong with you?😡🤬🤬

W: Or maybe, just maybe ok? We can discuss the next question? Grievances we can come later.😇

(Lulu was not happy...😡)

L: ok... shoot!

W: So what character did you like less?

L: Well I still hate the Duke very much... (bleh) but I think Princess Odette is gaining momentum together with Raphaela of Rivera. Let's say it's a tie between the first two. I will have to be careful with both. Wonderful...

W: I quite like the Duke...🤔

L: Wanna suffer?👹

W: No... no... I misspoke... forgive me, Lulu! Now, are you excited about the next Act?

L: If by excitement you mean dreading it... then yes!

W: Don't say such things! People will think I am doing evil things to you!

L: Aren't you?

W: Nononono! I am just writing your story and I know something big is coming up for you!

L: I can imagine! 🙄

W: Reader, If you want to know please jump to the next act on Sunday! It is going to be an adventure!😉

L: Yes come to my story! I cannot be the only one to suffer. You go down with me and maybe we can put some sense on this idiotic writer!

W: eiiii (crying) I am a nice soul!😭

L: yes yes...🙄

W: Anyway we will wait for you!

(Lulu pokes the writer in the sides and gives a warning look.)

W: That is right Lulu! Where is my head?! I hope you like the new banners I will prepare for the new act and... maybe something more!🤫

W: Also if you want to support a struggling writer, you can pay me a coffee now!(you can use the link below)🤗

L: Maybe if you need support you could consider not wasting our time by making my life harder with your writing...

(Horrified the writer gasps with her hands on her mouth and tears on the back of her eyes.😭😭😭)

W: How could you say such things!! Without me your story wouldn't be read by so many wonderful people!!

L: Yes, I am grateful to you writer! Happy? (She turns to the writer with a smile that calms the poor soul🤗)Great... But now we have to go! There are some grievances me and the writer have to discuss... in a friendly manner!

W: what?!😱😱😱

(The writer tries to escape but her efforts are fruitless and she is caught right away)

L/W: See you and thanks for the support!💖💖

(And the poor writer gets dragged by an angry Lulu)

----//----

So for the next interview which character would you like to see? 😊

Also, if you have questions for Lulu, I may be able to persuade her to answer them.😊💖

Some trivia for Act I

Views: 13.1k
Chapters: 36
Votes: 604
Comments: 416
Time spent: 6 months

---//-----

Thank you, readers! Hope to see you in Act II.

Andrea

As I said the Act II starts next Sunday

As I said the Act II starts next Sunday. I have been busy writing as much as possible so I have some buffer! In the meantime, I also got busy with reviewing Act 1 chapters!

-//---------------------------

In case you like my stories and would like to support me, now you can buy me a coffee!

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/andreascribe

Thanks!!!