Chapter 78

I love him.

I woke up the next morning in technos arms. He was still asleep so I slowly grabbed my phone trying not to wake him.

I started scrolling through social media starting with twitter. After scrolling for a few minutes I saw techno tweeted last night.

*the tweet*

@technoblade
My girl

@technoblade My girl

*comments*

Wilbur
She's gonna kill you when she wakes up
|
|
Sapnap
True

Niki
Love this

*end of tweet*

"Bitch" I spoke under my breath before I slapped technos chest waking him up "what was that for baby" he said while pulling me closer. "Your tweet"

He just smiled eyes still closed. It was already 11 so I pulled away from technos arms. "We have to get ready for lunch"

"Lunch?" Techno asked. "With Landon" technos smile quickly went away as he stood up with me. "Why can't we just stay home and cuddle?"

"I haven't seen him since high school techno I want to catch up. You can stay home" techno shook his head "no let's get ready"

I put on a cute cropped hoodie and some ripped jeans, techno had on jeans and a t-shirt. Once we were all ready I texted Landon letting him know we were on our way.

*text convo*

Y/n
Hey me and my boyfriend are on our way now

Landon
Alright I'll see you there

*end of text convo*

We got settled into the car, Techno was clearly in a bad mood. I would say I think he's jealous but I don't see why, I talk to all the boys that we stream with everyday hell I even made out with them when we went to England why would he be jealous about Landon?

I was going to ask him about it but he spoke first as he started the car. "So how what's the plan for after this?"

"I was thinking we could just go home and cuddle all day" techno smiled "I 100% support that idea"

The rest of the car ride was silent, just listening to the music on the radio. Once we arrived at the burger place I saw Landon standing outside of his car.

Once techno parked I quickly got out and walked over to Landon. "Hey it's been so long oh my god you look so different" I said while he opened his arms for a hug.

"Yeah damn your still as stunning as before I love the outfit" I laughed at the comment as techno walked up to us.

"Oh this must be the boyfriend" Landon said putting his hand out for techno to shake. "I'm techno"

"Well it's nice to meet you how long have y'all been dating?" Landon asked. "2 months" I responded. Landon nodded as we walked into the burger place.

We got a table techno was next to me Landon was across from us. I started catching up with Landon as techno silently looked through the menu.