50. Home (I feel complete)

After a hot session both girls were tired, they were in that place for more than an hour already, and nobody noticed they were still in Lisa's office.

"I can't believe it, you are just wow" Lisa said panting, "I told you I was researching ways to kill you, this is what I meant" Jennie smirked "But definitely we can't do this here again, we must protect our reputation, even though you make me want to go beyond this, next time will find more ways" Jennie said kissing Lisa's neck, "Jennie you better kill me, seriously" both kissed passionately, "Remember I'll take you home, come, let me fix your clothes and make up" Lisa said caressing Jennie's face, she took her hand and took her to her bathroom, good Jennie left many things like make up and wet wipes there.

Someone knocked on Lisa's door, "Omg why always people have to come here looking for you when we are like this" Jennie said, "I don't know, but don't worry, let me open, stay here, do I look good?" Lisa asked, Jennie smirked "You do look more than good and slapped Lisa's butt", "Jennie! You are such a tease" Lisa said, and closed the bathroom.

She opened the door and it was Jisoo, "Hi Chu!! How can I help you?", "Hi Lisayaaah, I was looking for Jennie, Mrs. Kyong told me she left in a hurry with a flowers bouquet in hand, is everything alright?, After hear that Lisa just smiled, she could picture Jennie running just to come to her office, "Yes, you don't have to worry, we had a little argument, and the flowers were for me, even though she didn't have to say sorry, it was a misunderstood", Lisa said and showed her the bouquet, Jisoo got really surprised "Jennie said sorry And brought you flowers? Wow Lisa you changed that woman seriously, and where is she?", "She said she was going to look for a vase for my flowers, and that she would come back, I think she would come back soon" Lisa answered, "Ok, if she comes back tell her I need to talk to her about my brother", "I will, don't worry Chu" Jisoo nodded and stole a white rose winking at Lisa.

Lisa smiled and saw how Chu took the elevator, she closed the door, and locked it, "It was Chu, she wants to talk to you about his brother" Jennie embraced Lisa, "I think I need to go and find a vase for those flowers huh?", both laughed, "I'll ask Mina, I'm glad your office is here, it's hard to see who gets inside from the other side of this floor and it's soundproof, almost all offices are because it's usual to have many people around rushing, mine is soundproof" she said and winked to Lisa, leaving her dumbfounded.

Jennie went to look for Mina and she luckily had a vase, after a couple of minutes she came back and fixed the bouquet, "I knew she had one, look those beautiful flowers, they make your office look even more beautiful" she said and pecked Lisa's lips.

"It's almost time to leave, please pick me up at 8pm ok? Jennie said and Lisa nodded, Jennie got closer and whispered on her ear "You made me feel soooo good, I'm dying to keep exploring you" and walked away leaving Lisa dumbfounded again.

----

Jennie was packing her things and she looked for Jisoo "Chu my Lili told me you were looking for me", "Yes, where were you huh? Anyway I was wondering if my brother can go the cocktail party?, Jennie looked at her a little bit confused, "I thought he was going to leave today, but sure I don't see a problem" Jisoo smiled, "And well I had an argument with Lisa, this girl Avril, brought some dresses and she was just checking out Lisa's body, with a lusty face and I got mad at Lisa because I'm dumb, plus jealous, and she was innocent so I gave her flowers, I just felt bad for ignore her, even though she didn't make a big deal about it, and I apologized" Jisoo was shook "You love her, you really do", and Jennie blushed "What?, I didn't said that", "You don't need to, I see it in your face, the way you care for her, the way you look at her, that smile plastered on your face when you say her name, trust me, she feels the same, I only see adoration and love in her eyes when she is by your side or talks about you" Jisoo said.