Chapter 42

You sighed and decided to just go back inside to check up on them. You know you can't convince Yoongi right now since his mind is not open. You walked in and spotted Jimin standing already with legs while Hoseok is still laying on the floor but his head is resting on Jin's lap.

"He walked away"you mumbled.

"It's fine"Jin assured.

"He's mad, isn't he?"Jimin asked, pouting. He sighed. "He's gonna kill me. Am I going to be the menu for tomorrow?"he worriedly asked.

"Am I going to be fried?"he asked as he frustratedly run his fingers through his hair. He was panicking but Jin looked calm.

"Jin, I'm sorry I got caught. I w-"

"Don't worry about it but how did your tail show up?"Jin asked. You offered Jimin a chair and he sat on it, fidgeting his fingers.

"Hoseok noticed my ring and said he wanted to try it on because it looks pretty"Jimin replied.

"Did you give it to him?"you asked.

"Of course not. When I said no, he kept insisting and he chased me. Before I even knew it, he already took it off and then boom"he sulked.

"You didn't take it away from him after he took it?"Jin asked.

"I couldn't! I transformed immediately"

The sudden change of expression on Jin's face made you nervous. You couldn't tell if he was mad, disappointed nor l what he is feeling right now. His expression was hard to read. He looked on the ground, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Elaborate on what you just said"Jin commanded. Jimin pointed on himself with a confused face, not sure if Jin was referring to him.

"I couldn't take the ring back from Hoseok because I already transformed"he explained, pouting.

"You transformed in less than a minute?"Jin asked and Jimin nodded. Jin bit his lower lip, thinking about something.

"That's weird"he blurted.

"What is?"

"You weren't supposed to transform in less than a minute after the ring was taken off. You can still walk around for like five minutes when you're on land"he explained.

"Oh that's right, I remember!"Jimin exclaimed.

"Maybe it only works like that for you"you said, pertaining to Jin.

"No, it was designed that way"Jin stated. Jimin tilted his head, thinking how did it happen so fast. Jimin took off his ring which caught you off guard.

Like what he said, his tail showed up immediately. You've seen a tail before but it's still fascinating. You wondered what could be the color of Taehyung's tail. You noticed that when they transform into their real appearance, their features are much more eye catching. Jimin's cheekbones looked glowy and his eyes turned blue.

"Why did you show up so fast?"Jimin questioned, talking to his tail. Jin noticed you were staring at Jimin so he suddenly coughed.

"Wear that ring again, Jimin. Both of us should bring Hoseok to his home"Jin spoke. Jimin nodded and wore his ring again. Jin stood up and carried Hoseok in bridal style.

"You should go home too"Jin said, looking at you. You nodded. You were anxious about what just happened so you were caressing your necklace.

"Don't worry, I called Taehyung to accompany you"he said. All of you went out and you spotted Taehyung walking closer.