☀︎︎53- I Hate You☀︎︎

"Hey, so what did you want to talk about? It's like the third classroom we walk in? What's wrong with the other ones?"

Freya turned around with tears on her face which made Hawks smile and confuse face drop.

"What's wrong? Are you all right?" He asked.

"No, I'm not 'all right'! I'm everything but all right! Don't you get it, Eli!?" She yelled.

"Get what, Freya?" He asked confused.

Freya snorted sarcastically "are you fucking serious? 'Get what, Freya?' GET WHAT? I fucking hate you" she yelled.

Eli's face and heart dropped.

"I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair"

"I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare"

"I hate your big dumb Mohawk and the way you read my mind"

"I hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme" she snorted.

"I hate it- I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie"

"I hate it when you make me laugh even worse when you make me cry," she said letting more tears fall from her eyes.

"I hate it when you're not around and the fact that you didn't call but mostly, I hate the way I don't hate you- not even close- not even a little bit, not even at all"

"I hate the way that I love you and I can't stop myself from loving you"

He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He was speechless. He didn't know how to tell her how he felt too.

She looked at him and laughed nervously "wow you know what this- this everything I said forget it! It was a mistake"

She started walking away when he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. Her eyes widened "what the fuck-"

He cut her off by smashing his lips against hers. She kissed back seconds later.

-

"Wait so you did it in a classroom?"

"Oh my god, Jules- we didn't do it. I'm still a virgin. We just kissed and talked- I was at the after-party anyway" she said.

Jules smirked, "yeah you were but-"

"Jules we didn't do it. I'm not losing my virginity in a classroom. We just made out and talked okay? Anyway, are we just going to ignore the fact that Jay went with Noah to the dance?" Freya asked.

"Oh yeah- I guess but it's not my place you should go ask him, sweetie"

"Yeah I will later- oh my god I forgot to tell you, Daniel and Amanda invited me to a 'Christmas party' supposedly meeting my aunt there- I don't know if I'm ready"

"Well you can always run out of the room and make a scene- that would be so dramatic" Jules joked.

Freya snorted "haha you're so funny, Jules"

"I know I know- but for real if you don't feel like going just don't go okay?"

Freya nodded and as she was about to say something Demetri and Yasmine sat down at the table. Jules and Freya looked at each other with surprise and confused expressions.

"What now?" Yasmine asked rolling her eyes.

"Are you guys a thing?" Freya asked smirking.

Demetri started to nod but Yasmine looked at him and shook her head "no-no we are not a thing"

Demetri rolled his eyes "yeah sure Cruella, let's just wait and see the next time you need my lips"

Freya snorted and Jules started laughing "you guys are the cutest"

Yasmine rolled her eyes but smiled. Demetri saw her reaction and smirked "see told yah! She loves me"

"So how was your hook up with the pigeon?" Yasmine asked changing the subject. Freya choked on her cookie.

"What?! You guys did it!? When? You didn't tell me!?" Demetri whispered-yelled.

"Jeez keep your voice down, mouth! Tweet it if you want to ugh- no we didn't hook up. We just kissed and talked" she said slapping her best friend's shoulder.

"I don't know sound like a hook up to me" Yasmine teased.

"Leave it Cruella," Freya said giving her a fake smile.

"What did y'all talk about anyway? You never told me" Jules asked.

"I-um..."

-

Freya pushed him off and slap him across the face "what the fuck Hawk? You just kissed me out of nowhere!"

"I'm sorry I panicked! Okay, I love you! Okay, I do I love you! And I wanted to kiss you to show you that I do! You still make my heart skip beats- ever since I laid eyes on you" he said frustrated.

"Well, you can tell me! Talk to me! You didn't listen to everything I said a few minutes ago?" She asked laughing nervously in the end.

"Yes-i did I'm just not very good with words-"

"That's bullshit. Hawk maybe but Eli doesn't. Anyway I can't keep doing this- I'm gonna go"

"NO! Stop please! I- ugh fine sit your beautiful ass down please and let me explain," he said giving her a small smile.

She groaned and sat down "this better be good, pigeon"

"Enzo, Jay, and I have a plan to leave Cobra Kai- I can't say anything about it but it looks like it's working," he said slowly and in a very low voice.

"Huh? Wait holy shit!"

"Keep your voice down! But yeah I wanna leave creepy the gramps as you say" he said with a grin on his face.

"Wait what made you change your mind? Because when Miguel or Johnny- I don't remember who it was invited you and the rest you seemed pretty comfy with them" she said eyeing him suspiciously.

"I know it's hard to believe but what Kreese is doing is not right"

She didn't say anything she just continued eyeing him suspiciously.

"You don't believe me- It's hard to believe- I know but you can ask Jay or Enzo. I promise I'm telling you the truth. Now can I please kiss you?"

She blushed and smiled "fine"

He closed the space between them smashing his lips against hers. They started making out.

He had his hands on her waist. While her hands were on his hair. She pulled away "what are you doing?"

"What?" He asked confused.

"Your hands"

"They're on your waist"

She chuckled and grabbed his jaw pulling him closer "i know- what am I? A nun? Put them somewhere useful"

-

"Freya? You there?"

She blinked at Jules waving her hand on her face "y-yeah I'm great sorry. What did you say?"

(A/n: i made two references from two things if you got them ily)