𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

First person pov

      Jokes aside, I got a bit worried when I heard other shattering noises around the house. And even more worried when I saw the blinding blue light outside of my window.

      Running out of my room and out of the house to the backyard, I saw the others were there already, except for Klaus, who I'm pretty sure was right behind me.

      _"...Pretty big difference there, Paul Bunyan!"

      _"Out of the way!"- Klaus pushed me softly to the side, just so he could try to use a fire extinguisher on the blue portal-looking-thing, fail miserably and as a way to make himself useful, just throw the whole thing into it.

      _"The fu-"

      _"What is that gonna do?!"

      _"I don't know, do you have a better idea?!"

      The energy crackles started getting louder and louder, and I simply decided it was a good idea to approach that thing. So I did.

      _"Y/n! Get behind me!"

      _"Behind us!"

      _"Why?! The worst that could happen is me dying!"

      _"That's a pretty fucking bad thing!"

       I ignored Luther's and Diego's cries as I kept getting closer to the portal. Reaching my hand, I touched the blue light, and as soon as I did that, another loud energy crackle resonated, and I felt a shock in my whole body. It immediately made me fall to the floor, as I felt my whole body burning with a weird sensation. My vision started getting blurrier and darker, and the last thing I saw before completely falling into darkness, was a young boy laying by my side. A boy with a weirdly familiar face.

- ☂ -

      I woke up after what felt like years of sleeping, and when I opened my eyes, I was met with a vision of a white ceiling. I somehow recognized it as the ceiling of my old room, where I was just before the blue portal situation happened.

      Giving my eyes some time to adapt to the sudden lightness, I sat up on the bed, yawning and stretching my arms, feeling a bit light-headed. I got up on my feet, and looking around me, everything seemed a bit bigger than earlier. The white ceiling seemed taller, and the bed were I was sleeping seemed more appropriate-sized for me.

      It felt exactly like it did when I was 16 years old.

      Oh.

      Wait a second.

       I walked a bit desperately to my mirror, that was now shattered, but I could still see my reflection. And that's when I actually started freaking out.

      I looked like my 16 year old self.

      My hair, face, body, everything, was just like I had time traveled to the past and was on 2005 again.

       I slapped myself once just to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and yeah, that hurt as hell so no escaping from this just by waking up.

      I ran out of the room, almost tripping on my leggings since now they were too long on me, just like my hoodie which became some kind of dress.

      Running down the stairs, I finally arrived to the basement "hanging out" room that I heard voices and steps coming from. I opened the door a bit too harshly, causing it to make a loud noise as it collided with the wall. That made everyone's attention go towards me.