Chapter 31

Victorias Pov:

Avery and I are now outside of the club and we're waiting for the others to come so we can leave. My arms are still wrapped around her and she hugs me tightly.

I can't blame her if she's now completely terrified by men. She didn't had any good experiences at parties or stuff like that because of men and I hate it!

"Don't worry, baby. I'm fine." Avery mumbles against my chest and I lean down to put my chin on her head.

"I am worried, Aves. Everytime I leave you alone somewhere where many people are you always end up with some guys bothering you. No not bothering, they're scarying you, terrifying you. So I'm sorry that I'm worried about my girlfriend getting harassed by some guys." I answer and she sighs before looking up to me.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want you to be stressed by all of this. Or even worse, get hurt. Not again.." Avery says ashamed and I place my hand on her cheek.

"Please don't try to hide how you feel about this because of me. All I want to do is protect you." I tell her and she looks down before nodding.

"Oh my god Avery, Leroy told us what happened. Are you okay?" Maria asks and they all walk towards us.

"Yeah, I am. Thanks to Vic.." Avery replies while cuddling back into me again.

"Let's just go home guys." I say and they all nod.

We then walk to our car and well all get in before Leroy starts driving back home.

*****

"Hey, why are you back so early?" Jada asks as we walk back inside the living room.

"Um..there was an incident.." I respond before sitting down on the couch with Avery.

"What happened? Is someone hurt?" Mom asks worried but I shake my head.

I glance down at Avery, who's cuddled into my side. I quickly take off my blazer and lay it over Avery, which makes her smile.

"I stepped in before it could become worse." I answer mom and she takes a deep breath before nodding.

"I hate men." I hear Avery mutters, making me look back at her immediately.

"I know, baby." I say while placing my hand on her head and softly brushing through her hair.

"How about we go changing?" I ask and she nods while sitting up again.

I then get up and pull Avery with me. As soon as she stood up she noticed that I'm now only wearing a cropped top since she has my blazer.

"Um.." she mumbles embarrassed while staring down at my abs.

"My eyes are up here, you know?" I say, making her look up immediately.

"Your horny is showing." I whisper and she quickly looks away, blushing deeply.

"Let's just get upstairs!" She exclaims embarrassed before grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs, making me laugh.

As soon as we're in my room Avery flops down on my bed, with her back against the mattress. "Can you help me get out of this dress?" She asks tiredly, so I walk over to her.

"You sure?" I ask unsure but she just nods in response.

"Okay.." I mumble before leaning down towards her and putting my hands under her back.

I open up the zipper and then lean back. After that I take ahold of her dress and slowly pull it down her body until it is completely off her.

"You're staring, Vic." Avery says as I stare down at her exposed body.

"Can you blame me?" I ask before getting on top of her while placing each of my hands next to her head.

"Do you want to meet my brother and friends?" She suddenly asks out of blue, which caught me off guard.

"Um..you thought asking me this right now is the best idea?" I ask with a chuckle, making her laugh too.

I then get off her and sit down next to her on the bed. "Well..I met your family and since you can't meet mine right now, well except my brother, I thought maybe you'd like to meet some of my old friends too." Avery mumbles, which makes me smile.

"I'd love to meet your friends. And your brother of course." I tell her and she smiles at me widely.

"So..when are you planning on doing that?" I ask while raising an eyebrow.

"Um..I thought about maybe tomorrow? If it's too early for you we ca-"

"Tomorrow is perfect." I interrupt her, making her smile.

"Great! I-I thought we could maybe facetime them right now? So it won't be that awkward tomorrow.." Avery suggest and I chuckle on that.

"Good idea. I don't want to embarrassed myself tomorrow." I reply, which makes her laugh.

"And I think you maybe should put on some clothes before you call them." I add while glancing down her body and she quickly cover it with her hands.

"Yeah, right!" She exclaims embarrassed, making me laugh.