Naraku

(Credits for the pic is from deviant art bottom right corner for the user) (also found it randomly years ago so idk if it still up)
Was asked for by @OrochimaruTrash
When you meet (Dog demon reader)

You were enjoying the night time strolling through hunting some demons down for fun. You were just finishing up an ogre that came at you when you met him. He was wearing a baboon mask that covered his face from you. You were curious as to who would ever wear something like that when he spoke up.

"Nice night isn't it?" He says with a low voice. You turned toward him and smiled.

"It really is. Especially for hunting demons for fun." You say with a little giggle at the end.

"My my and why would a demon be hunting other demons at night?" He asks curiously.

"Why not? I have nothing better to do and the lower leveled demons sometimes need reminding who is higher up than them." You say matter of factly. 

"Ah I see. What kind of demon might you be then?" He asks.

"I'm a dog demon. More specifically the daughter of the Great Dog Demon of the West." You say with pride and a slight smirk knowing he'll never have expected that.

"Wow you don't say. You're the sister of those two then aren't you?" He asks with a little knowing smirk.

"If you're referring to the halfling InuYasha and my brother Sesshomaru, then yes. I am the full sister to Sesshomaru and the half sister to InuYasha. Though I don't really see either often, not that I would want to. It's not that I don't love my brothers, just don't care that they always fight." You say to him with a slight sigh at the end.

"Ah I see. Well it's been fun but I think I should get back to my castle. I wouldn't want people to come looking for me." He says as he starts to walk away.

"I hope we get to meet again, Mr. Baboon Mask. I also hope next time I am able to see your face too." You say as he walks away from you.

"Maybe next time." He says as he disappears from sight.

Seeing him again

You were taking a nice stroll by a castle town this time when you saw your idiot half brother sniffing around.

"What are you doing here InuYasha?" You question him.

"Ah if it isn't you, (Y/n). What do you want here? You never go close to humans, you hate them." He asks you with a slight snarl.

"Calm down InuYasha, I don't hate humans you moron. Just prefer not to go near them is all. And I was enjoying a walk thank you. Again why are you here?" You ask him once again.

"I'm looking for someone but I guess he isn't here. Though you smell an awful lot like him. Have you seen him?" He snarls at you.

"I don't know who 'he' is so I don't know if I have." You say with a slightly annoyed tone.

"His name is Naraku and I'm hunting him down. So be careful he is not to be taken lightly." He says as he starts to walk away from you.

"I'll be going seeing as he's not here." He says as he leaves you alone and disappears. You kept walking and about 15 minutes after the encounter with your half brother, he showed up. You knew it was him even without his baboon mask on due to his scent.

"My my you are more handsome than I thought you would be." You smirk at him as you walk over to him.

"Well I forgot my mask this time. I was out starting to enjoy a nice walk after that halfling had left." He says to you.