One Night Only: Chapter 7

2 Day Later

Saturday

February 14

Valentine's Day ❤

Savage P.O.V

"Aye Jay, what time do they suppose to be coming?" I asked referring to Kelly.

"They should be on their way." Jay said in walking in living room. Nicki walked in the living room then to the door.

She opened the door and this white dude was standing there holding a child.

"Is she sleep?" Nicki asked.

"Yeah she should be up in a few minutes."

"I'll go lay her down, go help Kelly." Nicki grabbed the child and walked upstairs.

"Who was that?"

"Kelly boyfriend." I nodded and pulled out my phone.

12:37 p.m. Mama: Ma I'll be over after I finish handling some business.

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked up. Kelly boyfriend was helping her sit down.

He sat down and put her legs on lap. Nicki walked back down and stood in the middle of the floor.

"Ok, Trevor this is Kelly and her boyfriend Kyle. Kelly and Kyle this is Trevor." I looked at Nicki and raised my eyebrow giving her 'don't say my real name' look.

"Nice meeting you." Kyle said.

"Nice seeing you again." Kelly said.

"Nice meeting you too." I nodded towards Kyle. "And nice seeing you too."

Nicki clear her throat and Kelly did the same. I looked a Jay and he shrugged.

"Uh um Nick I rather do this in private." She nodded at me.

"Kyle and Jay, can y'all help me with something?" Nicki said.

"If you want us out of here that's all you had to say." Jay stood up and walked out. Kyle whispered something in Kelly ear and she nodded. He kissed her head and walked out.

Nicki walked out and Kelly sat up a little.

"It's been a long time." She cleared her throat. "Do you remember me?"

"Yeah."

"Look I'm just about to say it. Aubrey is your daughter."

"How do I know if she's mine."

"We could go get a DNA done whenever you're ready."

"We could go today."

"Daddy!" Aubrey yelled. Kyle walked upstairs and Kelly called for Nicki.

"What happened?" Nicki asked.

"Help me to the car."

"What ha..."

"Nothing."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Your results for your test should be back in a week." We nodded. "Would you like to pick them up or sent to your address?"

"He'll pick them up. I don't need one." Kelly said. "Kyle I'm ready to go." Kyle picked up Aubrey and helped Kelly out the room.

"Thank you Doc." I stood up and walked out the room.

FUCK!

Kelly P.O.V

9:00 p.m.

"Kyle, how did you do this?" I said looking around the kitchen.

"I had some help from your parents and your sister." Kyle sat Aubrey down and helped me sit down too.

"Mommy look what me and got for you." Aubrey handed me some pink roses. I leaned over and gave her a kiss and a hug.

"I love them." I put them in the vase with the other roses that were in the middle of the table.

"Here's dinner." Kyle said sitting our plates in front of us. I looked at the plate and it was steak, mashed potatoes, and green bean.

"This is good." Aubrey said rocking her head back and forth. Kyle and I started to laugh.

"This is good Kyle." I said eating some more steak.

"Thanks." We continued to eat and talk. Kyle stood up and picked up our plates when we were.

"Mommy?"

"Yes?"

"Do I go to school still?"

"Yes, daddy is going to bring your work home until your leg get better."

"Ok." Kyle walked back out and put some ice cream in front of Aubrey. "Ohh thank you daddy!"

She started eating and while rocking.

"Here you go babe, Happy Valentine's Day." Kyle gave me a bag with balloons and a teddy bear. I opened the bag and pulled out some Dior perfume. "Here baby girl."

Aubrey took the box and opened it. She pulled out a necklace and looked at it.

"Look mommy a necklace."

"Let me put it on for you." She turned body and I slid it over her head. Kyle pulled out his keys and showed me his key ring. I read it and looked at Aubrey necklace.

"They're matching." I said. He nodded.

"Come on baby girl let's go bathe." He picked up Aubrey and turned to me. "You need help getting upstairs."

"No I'll make it up there." I said. "Goodnight honey love you."

"Goodnight, love you mommy."

"Alright." I stood up and limped upstairs. When I made it to my room I fell on the bed and laid there. A few minutes later Kyle walked into the room.

"Are you ready bathe?"

"Yeah, can you wrap my leg and arm up." He wrapped my leg and arm up and help me in the bathroom. I stripped out my clothes and got in the shower.

After doing my hygiene and putting on my clothes I limped to the bed and got in beside Kyle.

"You look tired." Kyle said pulling me closer to him.

"I am." I yawned. "Reach on the side of the bed for me.

He leaned over and grabbed the bag. "What's this?"

"It's for you. Happy Valentine's Day." I kissed his lips and he sat up. He opened it and pulled out his cologne.

"I guess we were thinking alike." He sat the present on the night stand and turned the light off. He laid back down and pulled me back to him.

"I love it and I love you." He kissed my lips over and over.

"I love you too." I said through the kisses while laughing.