You/Kirari Momobami - Tour

Sayaka and Yumemi weren't the best of friends but they tolerated each other when it came to you

Sayaka and Yumemi weren't the best of friends but they tolerated each other when it came to you. They loved you and weren't going to get their feelings for each other get in the way of their friendship. Especially not when it came to helping you plan a surprise that you had asked for their help on. You had always gone above and beyond for them when they asked for a favor so they weren't going to let you down.

"Are you sure that she doesn't know, Sayaka? You tend to open your big mouth..."

"Yes! She doesn't know, Yumemi. God, you could really be insufferable. I don't know how (y/n) is best friends with you."

She hissed at Yumemi, already annoyed with the girl despite having only been together for a couple of minutes. She wasn't sure how long she was going to going to last in the hour long drive to the airport.

"I could say the same thing. I'll just put some music on and we'll keep quiet. How does that sound?"

"I guess that I can't complain."

Yumemi turns on her music and the two of them remain civil for the rest of the ride.

X

You ran over to your friends, unable to contain your excitement as you saw them. You had expected for one of the to pick you up, not the two of them.

"You guys! I can't believe you both came to pick me up. I'm surprised that you didn't kill each other."

You tell them with a laugh.

"Trust me. I was this close to driving off the road to end my suffering"

Yumemi tells you.

"I wasn't even talking!"

Before they could fight, you hugged them again.

"You guys sound like an old married couple. You have no idea how much I missed your fighting."

"Yeah, yeah. We missed you too. Now come on. Your girlfriend is waiting. We'll have our reunion tomorrow."

X

Kirari leaned back on her chair, decided to take a break after signing forms for over an hour. She couldn't understand how she had gotten behind on so much paperwork. Sayaka had a habit of making sure that everything was filed and signed on that same day. She's about to resume her work when her phone rings.

"Please don't tell me that I have more paperwork to do? My hand is already killing me."

"I actually have good news, Madam President...."

"Sayaka, how many times have I told you to call me Kirari. We're friends."

"I'm sorry! I'm still getting used to it. Anyways, forget about the paper and come meet me by the entrance."

"But you said that this was urgent."

"....I lied! But before you get mad, it was for a very good reason. Please just meet me at the entrance."

"Alright. I'll hold you to that. Give me a couple of minutes."

The call ends and Kirari hurries to make her way to Sayaka. Sayaka had been acting a little suspicious since yesterday so she was hoping to get some answers.

X

"So are you going to finally tell me what you're planning?"

"I can't. I'm not at liberty to say."

"You're not at liberty to say? I'm curious to see what you're planning, Sayaka."

Sayaka keeps quiet, knowing she might accidentally spill what they had been helping you plan.

"Go change into something comfortable."

Kirari stares at her for a minute, making Sayaka uncomfortable.

"Can I know why I'm changing into something comfortable?"

"I'm not at..."

"liberty to say. I get it. I'll go change then."

Sayaka sighs in relief as Kirari gets out of the car and heads inside the mansion to change. While she waits for her, she Yumemi a message to let her know that everything was going according to plan.

X

"So Sayaka's ETA is in about 15 minutes. Are you ready?"

You took deep breaths, trying to calm yourself down.

"No. I'm so nervous. I don't even get this nervous before shows. I could feel my heart threatening to come out of my chest. Is that normal?"

"No. You need to relax. This is just another dinner date with Kirari..."

"Who I haven't seen in almost a year! What if she thinks I'm ugly? What if she doesn't love me anymore? What if...ow! What the fuck, Yumemi?!"

Yumemi had punched your arm, stopping you from rambling nonsense.

"Now I know how you're best friends with Sayaka. You make it seem like the two of you hadn't FaceTimed or talked on the phone in years. Kirari loves you. Just last week, I had to listen to her talk about how she loved the outfits you had worn on tour."

"Okay, you're right. Thank you for that."

"You're welcome. I can punch you anytime."

You were about to punch her back but stopped when you saw Sayaka's car approaching. The car barely stops before Kirari runs out to kiss you. You dropped the flowers you had been holding to catch her.

"I didn't think you would get back until next week."

"Well I wanted to surprise you so I might've lied about my return date."

Kirari laughs and leans in to kiss you again. She hated how the lack of air forced her to stop the kiss.

"You definitely surprised me. God, I missed you so much. Please don't ever leave for so long. I don't think I can take another year without you."

"I have good news then. I'm taking a year long break..."

Kirari cuts you off with a kiss, quite excited about being able to have you around.

"Good. We have so much to catch up on."

Dinner was ignored, the two of you deciding to take advantage of the privacy you were given.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Sachiko Juraku - Kill

Mary S.... - Cover

Kirari Momobami - Toxic

Mary S... - Just a Friend

Ririka Momobami - Council

Kirari Momobami - Miss

Kirari Momobami - Wedding

Mary S.... - Prom

Sachiko Juraku - Loss

Kirari Momobami - Sick

Midari I... - Spike

--------------