beg *

- smut warning
- cringe warning lol
- short and to the point 😀
- might make another part/ another one like this in the future if you guys like it
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"oh my god you're literally pitiful."

he was on his knees below me. the heel of my stiletto was pressed against his bare chest. "i own you. behave. i'll put you in your place."

he wrapped his large hands around my thighs pulling me towards him and lowering my foot.

"please.."

"beg." i responded firmly.

he rolled his eyes. "i am." his face turned confident and more dominant. "i don't need you that bad. i'll do it myself if you're gonna be a bitch-"

i grabbed his throat and lowered my face to his. "shut that pretty mouth because it's mine. you need me. you can't breathe without me. don't get all tough because i'll have your toes curling in two minutes tops."

he shut up real quick and went onto apologizing.

"it's too late for that shit. get on the bed."
he scrambled to get off the floor and got onto the bed. pitiful.

"i'll be good now i promise...i'm sorry.." he pouted. i didn't fall for his shit. i was standing in front of him as he sat on the edge of the bed. i wrapped my hand around his throat and squeezed. i pulled his face close to mine. my lips brushed against his as i spoke in a firm tone.

"you should always be good. no excuses." "yes ma'am." he replied quickly. "good boy." "please can you touch me now?" his eyes glossed over and he pleaded.

"strip."

he obeyed as soon as the word left my red painted lips. soon my hand was wrapped around him. his head fell back and he began to get loud. i brought his face back up by his chin. "i don't wanna hear a thing. got it?" he nodded in response. "good boy."

he smiled at my praise. i grabbed the top of his hair rough and sped up my hand. his mouth gaped open but no sound. "mhm good." i encouraged. i kept going until he was about to cum. then i let go.

he almost whined and got mad but then he remembered no sound. "don't you dare speak." i said as i walked into our restroom and washed my hands.

i walked back into our bedroom after i removed my sheer black robe that was draped over my black corset and panties. he was practically drooling. probably on the verge of tears from how i left him.

"you don't need me right?" i teased. he nodded saying i was wrong. his face was desperate. he didn't even need words. "speak." "i do need you! i'm sorry! please help me..." "alright alright that's enough."

i walked back over to him and pushed his chest hard so he laid back on the bed. "you have permission to make sounds." i stated. he smiled weakly, closing his eyes.

i straddled him and moved my panties to one side. i sunk down onto him and he moaned. "see how i make you feel. no one is like me. you'll never have anything better. you need me." "yes! yes! i do!" he agreed.

i laughed at him and he whined. i began to speed up going up and down on him. i then stopped bouncing and sunk completely down holding him inside me as i rocked back and forth. he was making so much noise i couldn't hear my own thoughts.

i cupped his cheek and then slid my hand down to his chin, slipping two of my fingers into his mouth. i traced his lips with my thumb and began bouncing again. he moaned on my fingers. i chuckled again.

"just like that baby." i leaned my head back. "mmm.." i continued. soon we were both finished and cleaned.

"sorry for what i said. i was worked up." he mumbled quietly. he was so tired. i held him against my chest as i played with his hair. "you open your mouth too much." i smiled. his face dropped.

i leaned down and put my mouth to his ear. "it's okay my love." i whispered leaving a kiss on his ear. his smile returned.

^ these literally have no correlation i just thought it fit the vibe 😭- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- yuhhh 😩

- did y'all like this kind of thing? let me know cause i want to write things you guys enjoy.

- love youuu goodnight <333

- eat, drink, and do what you love because you deserve it 🦋

759 words