Chapter 21

Park Jimin's pov

I came inside the dance room with Jungkook and Tae by my side. We were laughing at some lame joke made by Tae when I saw Jungkook's gaze was on the other side.

Following his gaze, I saw him looking at Misoo noona who was doing Namjoon hyung's makeup. He was lovestruck, I could feel that.

I pushed him slightly towards her and asked him to wish her good morning and compliment her about her looks.

He was reluctant at first but when I nudged him again, he went with the flow and went to talk to her. Tae and I chuckled after seeing him like that. After that we went towards our own seats so that our respective stylists can do their work.

While I was sitting on my seat, I observed Jungkook talking to Noona. He was such a shy guy from the beginning. It took him a year to get comfortable around us six. And Misoo noona just made her place in his heart in a month or two, that was surprising.

I always remember Jungkook saying that he believes in love at first sight. I once tried to introduce a girl to him so that he could date her but he refused. He said that he wanted to fall in love naturally without anyone planning it. And now I see his eyes filled in love for Misoo noona.

As much as I was happy for him, I was scared too. What if Misoo noona isn't the one for him, what if she breaks his heart, what if noona's intentions weren't good enough. I don't want Jungkook to get his heart broken.

I looked at Jungkook again to see him sitting on his chair and Noona was blushing while coming towards Jungkook after completing Namjoon hyung's makeup.

Why was Noona blushing?

Does she likes Jungkook too? That's why she got excited and ran towards Jungkook to do his makeup. I knew she was an army and she was excited to meet all seven of us,but the way she was blushing now and was trying to hide her smile told me otherwise.

I knew what it looks like when a person is in love. That look was on Noona right now. She was lovestruck too.

What if Noona likes Jungkook too? Every other problem would be solved then. I smiled while realizing that.

When she started doing his makeup, he adoringly looked at her. It reminded me of the day when Jungkook first met us and looked at us with those big Bambi eyes.

I was so engrossed looking at them that i came out of my realisation when Noona said that my makeup was completed.

I stood up from my seat and went slowly towards Jungkook. I saw him looking at me and I signed at him to ask for her phone number.

He couldn't understand me so I lip synched "Ask For Her Phone Number."

He still couldn't understand and I wanted to bang my head somewhere. I was trying to explain him again but noona noticed Jungkook trying to talk to someone and looked back to see me standing behind her.

I composed myself and walked closure to them. "Good morning Noona."

"Good morning sir", she bowed while looking at me.

"I wouldn't force you to call me by my name but just know that I would appreciate it if you call me by my name noona. So whenever you are comfortable you can call me Jimin.", I smiled.

She got dazed by my smile. I knew that I had this effect on army and I couldn't be less proud of it.

 I knew that I had this effect on army and I couldn't be less proud of it