Drifted

Zack

I tossed and turned a lot still thinking about who the fuck that guy is. I mean I never met the guy yet I only recognize his name. It was hard for me to sleep that night.

Y/n of course was passed out like always. I was too irritated so I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to "freshen up" as people would say. I turned on the shower and rotated it all the way to cold. I stripped myself and looked in the mirror recognizing all the cuts and bruises I have on me along with my burnt scars.

"Fuck I'm so ugly." I hopped into the shower feeling the coldness hit everywhere, honestly it didn't phase me. It just felt like a normal shower. I was looking down as I saw the water go down the drain trying to remember my past life. I don't really remember all the people, all I saw was blood screaming and horror. Which is my whole life,

how come I recognize that name?

It really fucking bothered me. I couldn't sleep that night and I didn't want to wake Y/n up since she had a long day. Most of it is my fault.

Fuck stop blaming yourself god damnit.

I was laying there with nothing but boxers on. Y/n fast asleep next to me curled up, I stroke her hair and face to recognize how beautiful she is when she's asleep.

I have fallen in love with this woman I swear to God. Swear to God huh? Last time I said that..Ray.

Y/n

Next morning I was down in the cafeteria with Zack, Tina and Shawn only. The rest were on a mission. Shino of course was with them so Zack and him couldn't meet. I noticed that he's been acting different since we brought up Shino. He didn't sleep last night and today he doesn't want to eat which makes me worried.

"Mine turn!" Tina yelled and placed down a yellow 6 card.

"Fucking hell! What!?" Zack cursed as he scanned through his cards.

Zack.. wasn't the best at this game.

He kept on picking a card up from the deck to get a yellow or a 6. He didn't do so good. "Ah-ha!" He placed down a blue 9.

"That's a 9.." Shawn said dumbfounded. I giggled. Zack raged and threw his cards on the table leaving us. I sighed and looked at Tina and Shawn.

"Well this game is shit now." Shawn said as he also threw down his cards and scroll threw his phone.

"Aww." Tina then looked at me and smiled. "Y/n and I are going to have a girl talk brb!" She got up and dragged me away from the cafeteria and into the girls bathroom.

"W-what are you doing!?"

"I noticed Zack is feeling down. How do you feel? Did you guys get in a fight?" She kept on asking questions after question.

"Um.. we're fine! It's just been rough for us and he doesn't like changes and new people. He's been alone for a long time of his life until I came along."

"Awww! You guys are so cute. So.. I know this is a little personal. How are your guys' sex life?" She questioned. I literally choked on air.

"I-i-" My face heated up.

"Just kidding! You don't have to tell me I was just curious." She laughed. "You know.. I really like you Y/n there's not as many female criminals out there. So I hope we can be friends!"

"Yes. Of course." I smiled a little.

Just don't kill me.

She hugged me tightly smothering my face in her large breast. And that's when I wanted to die. We both walk back to the table noticing Zack and Shawn were getting along.

"Then I sliced that fucker up over and over again. It was like he never existed!"

"Holy shit. We should go out killing someday!" Shawn replied.

"I see you guys are having fun." I jumped in the conversation. Zack didn't look or answer me like he usually does.

"Shawn babyyy." Tina cried and hugged Shawn lovely. Shawn of course had a discuss look on his face.

"Get off of me!" He yelled trying to push her off. I laughed at the situation Zack got frustrated and left the group my heart sank when he did. I decided to go talk to him.

"Zack!" I followed him we were both walking down an empty hallway. I caught up to him finally but he still didn't look at me. He kept on walking. "Zack what's wrong?" I grabbed on his sleeve to stop him. But what shocked me is when he smacked my hand away and pushed me away I hit my back against the wall. I slowly looked up at him as I saw nothing but guilt and regret. This hasn't happened in awhile. Immediately I felt fear.

"Y/n I'm sorr-"

"Don't. No you're not! I'm trying to talk to you and you won't listen. Stop playing with my feelings like this Zack! You haven't slept last night and you haven't eaten. You were fine with Shawn but when I arrive it's a disaster!?"

"I-i understand. I usually don't feel like myself when I'm frustrated or tired. I act bipolar as fuck. Y/n, baby. Can you sleep with me?" He asked. My emotions came down and now I just want to take care of him and so I did. We both walked into our room. I got into comfortable clothes while Zack was half naked. "Take your clothes off!" He yelled at me.

"Zack I don't want to have-"

"I know. I just want to feel you closer is all.." he quickly turned his head away from me like he was embarrassed. I smiled to myself and took off my clothes. But only wearing my bra and underwear and climbed into bed with him. He immediately wrapped his arms around my body as I felt his fingers trace up and down my spine. I had goosebumps and shivers down my body. I buried my face into his chest as I felt his breath on my head. It was so calming and relaxing. "Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"I love you. I'm sorry I acted the way I did."

"Its okay. I love you too." I smiled and kissed him. Our kiss lasted for a couple seconds until we broke off. "Have you found out who Shino is? Or remember anything?"

"No. But I'll be fine I promise." He kissed the top of my head. And soon we both drifted to sleep.