Dorm: 21

Chan's POV:

Seungmin looked so cute at that moment, his cheeks flaming up with hellfire as a print of Chan's lips left his face. Chan leaned in for a hug and pinned Seungmin to the wall in the process.

"C-Chan" Seungmin stuttered a bit, before accepting the embrace with his arms around Chan's torso.

Minho who was still standing in the hall throughout all of this walked towards the kitchen, alerting the other members about what was happening between the two.

"You mean so much to me Seungmin..." Chan's voice fell short as the words left his mouth. His mind was focused on the scent of Seungmin, every bit of his essence was circulating through Chan's nose and lungs.

Chan wanted to shield Seungmin from this cruel world, he was too precious and innocent to face the ravaging expectations he was put up to.

Chan felt Seungmin's head fall into the nape of Chan's neck, he felt complete and flush to Seungmin making his grip against the boy tighter.

Chan turned off the wall freeing Seungmin from the embrace, letting his hand intertwine with the dandy boy's fingers. He watched the boy's expression turn from hesitant to pleased as his eyes closed letting his body release built-up tension.

They directed each other to the common area where Chan sat upright with Seungmin laying in his lap on the couch. Seungmin's head rested comfortably against Chan's thigh, as the boy descended into needed slumber.

Minho joined the two with Jisung in tow, seating themselves adjacent to Chan and Seungmin on the L-shaped couch. Jisung could only coo at how cute Seungmin was sleeping contently on Chan's thigh, causing him to face Minho.

"Hyung, why don't you let me sleep like that with you?" Minho's face became flushed, but his expression resisted the urge to show any kind of embarrassment.

"When did we sleep together in the first place?" Minho scoffed with a semi-pissed tone, his face though peeling back the true intentions of his words.

"Simple, in the van on the wa-" Jisung's words were cut short as Minho's hand intercepted Jisung's lips mid-sentence.

"You two are so cute."

"Not as cute as you and Seungmin, just hurry up and date each other, I need free cake from the wedding ceremony." Minho's words were sharp against Chan's soft skin, making him feel how much severity was filled with each consonant that left his lips.

Chan parted his lips in surprise from Minho's comment. He wanted to respond but couldn't find the words to express anything wrong with the statement. He did want to stay with Seungmin forever like this. He wanted to be the puppy's guardian and protector, making sure no one can hurt him again. He loved all his members, but is he being too invested in Seungmin? Does Seungmin even care for him back?

Chan's lips closed once again and could only respond by stroking his hand through Seungmin's hair, and down to his neck.

Minho wrapped an arm around Jisung, allowing Jisung's head to come down to rest and hibernate on top of Minho's shoulders.

The two elder's marveled at the sight of their youngers asleep against them.

"Are you planning on confessing to him?"

Chan was startled by the sudden question Minho sputtered out making him return his hand by his side, where it was once situated in the tangled locks that Seungmin wore throughout the day.

"I don't think he would want that..."

"Why not?"

"He has been through so much these past days, I'm worried if I do, he would feel obligated and caged to accept the offer. I don't want to ruin the bond between us. I'm not even sure if he likes me back."

Minho rested his hand against Chan's broad shoulder.

"I'm sure Seungmin wouldn't break your guys' bond over this, but I do agree it is a bit early."

Minho always seemed like a hard-ass, but when he needed to be sincere, he always delivered and knew exactly what to do and say. Chan shifted in place contemplating scenarios that crossed paths with a fictional future that he hoped would come true someday.

"What about you and Jisung, anything happening there?"

Minho's face once again reddened at the mention of the sleeping quokka that was sprawled on the couch and against his shoulder.

"Erm...well.... I think he likes me, but I'm not sure if I am just hallucinating."

"Do you like him?"

"Yes!" Minho's response was quick, making him fall deeper into embarrassment when he caught up with how little time he took to answer Chan's question.

Chan chucked a bit before giving a smug look.

"I never knew you were into the soft types."

"I didn't know you were too." Minho nodded his head towards Seungmin, making Chan divert his eyes down at the sleeping puppy beneath him.

"I think Jisung would definitely start a relationship with you if you asked first. He always seems to be quiet when things like this arise."

"You really think so?"

"Yeah, whenever you are not around, the man is absolutely star-struck about you and everything you do. By the way, you should body roll more, he loves that." Chan shot Minho a wink and a dimple-filled smile.

"Noted."

"What made you fall or Jisung?" Chan's question was based on his intuition of the two as opposites. How can two people so different eventually match up? Well, I guess opposites do attract.

"I'm not sure. I just slowly paid more and more attention to him. His personality and the way he cares for the other members, it makes me light up. He brightens the dark corners of life that I was too scared to cross paths with. What about you?"

"Let me see.." Chan didn't have to think too much before words started spewing out of his mouth. "Probably his drive. He always practices and strives to give it his all on anything he does. His voice is also just beautiful. Whenever I hear it, it gives me confidence and emotion. I just fear how fragile he is. Twitter has made me so angry. They always shit on him so much for the smallest mistakes, and praise me like a god for some reason. I just want to see him happy again."

Minho rubbed circles on Chan's clavicle and shoulder blade, releasing the pent-up anger the elder held from before.

"Seungmin really is amazing." Minho placed a small but pounding smile that made Chan reciprocate the notion.

The two sat in a comfortable silence as Minho soon drifted into the dream world as well, leaving Chan conscious to think freely alone.

Chan decided he wanted to tell Seungmin in a couple of weeks. He doesn't care if the younger rejects him, he just wants to make sure Seungmin knows he is there for him.