Chapter 63 - Upper Yard

Luffy: "THERE'S A GOD?! IN A PLACE WHERE WE'RE NEVER TO SET FOOT IN?!" he yells after hearing what he heard from Conis and Pagaya.

(Y/N): "Seems to be so."

Chopper: "God... you mean that God? God lives on the sky island?!"

Conis: "Yes. Since Skypiea is God's Land, it's ruled by the Almighty God Eneru."

Sanji: "The Almighty God?"

Conis: "God Eneru knows everything in this world."

Usopp: "EVERYTHING?!"

Conis: "He's also watching us all the time."

Usopp: "ALL THE TIME?!"

(Y/N): "Is he watching us right now?" he poured more tea for himself.

Conis: "Of course." she answered making Chopper freak out.

Zoro: "Humph. God, huh?"

Chopper: "You don't believe in God?"

Zoro: "I don't know. Whether or not God exists doesn't matter to me. I couldn't care less from the beginning. But I don't intend to deny those who want to believe." he explained.

(Y/N): "Thats a good point." he wrote it all down.

Sanji: "So, have you seen that God who lives in Upper Yard, Conis-chan?"

Conis: "No! God forbid! We cannot step foot in Upper Yard. Never... The sacred ground, Upper Yard, is forbidden."

Some were worried about Nami, but Luffy had other ideas. (Y/N) stopped drinking when he saw the the face of his captain thinking of something that would most likely get them in trouble.

Luffy: "I see. A place that we're not allowed to go no matter what, huh?" he had sparkles around around his face as Usopp grabbed his shirt and started shaking him around.

Usopp: "AH! Your eyes...! What're you thinking about right now?!"

(Y/N): "He's thinking we should explore and risk our lives for adventure like pirates."

Luffy was still daydreaming of going to the sacred ground. The others gave him a face that tells him "are you serious?" They we're all tired of Luffy's habit of being a pirate.

Luffy: "Hm? But if he's God, wouldn't he forgive you even if you go someplace you're not supposed to? He's nice, right?"

Conis: "Well... but breaking God's rules is blasphemous, so..."

Luffy: "I see. Well, I guess it doesn't matter either way."

Chopper: "That's because he intends to go even if he won't be forgiven!"

Robin: "So, what happens if someone goes into that forbidden Upper Yard?"

Conis: "Th-That's..." she was too afraid to say the words.

(Y/N): "Spit it out already..."

Pagaya: "The person cannot come back alive. Everyone believes so." he says it for his daughter.

Usopp: "CANNOT COME BACK TO ALIVE?!"

This made Sanji's cigarette fell out his mouth. That's why the angel were worried about Nami.

Pagaya: "I hope she isn't near Upper Yard."

Sanji: "NAMI-SAN!! STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!"