Part 10

Eva's POV continued

Breakfast? Hell no!!! Their sitting arrangement!!!!! Another drama is awaiting. I seriously want to disappear from their lives. I'm just sick of being the villain. It's all because of Dad.

I stopped on my way and held Y/N unnie's hand to stop her. She looked back at me with irritated expressions.

"Umm.. Unnie can you please sit at my..i mean at your 'actual' place?" I said but she looked at me blankly. "In front of Jin hyung." i added to make it more clearer.

"No." she said.

We were whispering.

"Why?" I asked. I was puzzled.

"Because that would be going against dad's words and i won't do that." she stated. Meanwhile Hobi hyung came.

"What happened?" he asked in serious tone.

"Hyung please tell her to sit in front of Jin hyung. Else Oppa will turn into scary person again." I tried to convince and opposite to my expectations, it worked.

"Yeah. She is right Y/N." Hyung agreed and whispered as we were.

"Are you kidding me hyung? I'm not going against dad's words at any cost." she said.

"She got a point too." Hyung said.

"But who will tell him? He won't know." I kept my point.

"Point." Hyung agreed.

"As if Min ho hyung will never know about this. And once he'll know about it, before arguing with Dad, he will kill me for lying to him. And i swear i will drag you down too Hobi hyung. You want that?" She said raising her eyebrow . Honestly there was no room left for argument.

"No No. Sit wherever you want." Hobi hyung said and I sighed.

"What are you waiting for?" JK hyung shouted from the dining hall.

Three of us went to the dining hall and I saw Min ho Oppa sitting at the place where dad sat. That is NEXT TO ME.

Oh lord.

I froze at the entrance. Unnie moved and headed toward her 'new' seat. I saw Oppa's eyes stuck on her. His eyes moved with her.

"What?" Oppa said looking at her.

She looked at him and said

"Dad. He asked me to sit here."

"What the actual fuck?" he got irritated.

"Please hyung. If you want me to eat then you'll not get irritated like this." Y/N unnie spoke.

"But-" he opened his mouth but unnie cut him off.

"Shhh. No" she said and walked towards him.

"Y/N-" he was again cut by her.

"No." she said and this time she was standing next to him.

He opened his mouth again to speak but Y/N unnie shoved a slice of apple in his mouth. His eyes widened by her sudden action. Everybody chuckled.

"No. I said No." she said while he was chewing and gulping apple.

She looked at me and signalled me to sit. I did. Quietly.

He finished his apple and was about to say something again but she shoved another slice.
This time she giggled too. Everybody else were laughing and were having their breakfast.

She was about to put another apple in his mouth but this time he held her wrist and looked at her. Her smile faded away.

"I don't like you being his puppet." he stated and everybody went serious again. "None of you." he looked at everyone else.