CHAPTER 76 : NEWS

"What is it Severus?" Diana asked the Potions master, ones she and Sirius was let in to his chamber.

She was with Sirius earlier when she got a message from Severus telling her to come immediately, Sirius was still with her of course, they were both worried with what Severus is going to tell them.

"Malfoy's in the infirmary, and Scorpius is with him" Snape said and the two looked at him blankly.

"What happened?" Sirius asked furiously, and Snape bit his lip.

"I'd rather not tell you who did it, Athena will tell you she'll be here in a couple of minutes" Snape said in his usual monotone.

"What I'm going to tell you is a bit mad, so don't expect it to be good news" Athena said, as she entered the room.

"What is it Athena?" Sirius asked.

"Well it was Harry's fault, he lost the plot" Athena said as he looked at the two.

"He lost the plot because Draco left him, I wouldn't be to happy either if someone left me without saying a word, and only left a letter" Athena said; the last part rather sarcastically.

"But that was exactly how Remus left you back then" Sirius said.

"Didn't you hear my sarcasm?" Athena asked and Sirius shrugged.

"What exactly happened? They can't be in the infirmary for no reason" Diana said changing the topic.

"Well the two were really stressed with everything that was going on, and let's just say they went to the lavatory, then Harry followed them" Athena said.

"But what surprises me is that both Scorpius and Potter knows my spell" Snape said from behind.

"Pardon?" Diana said as she looked at Snape.

"The spell that Potter particularly used was a spell in my potions book, when I came to check on them earlier, Scorpius said that he knows the spell that Potter used, and he himself knows what it does" Snape said with a drawl.

"Pray tell what did Harry use?" Sirius asked.

"Sectumsempra" Snape said, and Diana's eyes widen.

"That spell can cause harm, did it hit the both of them?" Diana asked.

"Both of them wouldn't be in the infirmary if only one got hit" Athena said with a chuckle.

"Let me rephrase" Diana said, "Who's more injured?" She asked.

"Draco" Snape said, and they nodded, Athena looked at the stars and saw that it was around ten in the evening.

"You can't stay here any longer, I'll update you on what's happening" Athena said, and they nodded.

"You can floo here" Snape said.

They went inside the fireplace, and flooed to Grimmuald place.

"What has gotten into that boy's mind" Sirius said as he sat at the couch.

"Hatred could've gotten in his head, you know how much he loves Draco, and he'd do anything for him" Diana said as she sat down beside him.

"I hope they're fine, you don't know how hurt the two could be" Sirius said with a sigh.

"Here maybe this will cheer you up" Diana said as she gave Sirius Archer's letter.

"Let's see what he has" He said as he opened the letter.

Dear Mum, and Dad,

Not that I'm panicking, but I am Harry had lost it, he followed then and saw the things they were doing, I told him that he shouldn't be going around the school following them, but he didn't listen.

I know their reason, because I was there when they told you, but every excuse that I've told him never worked.

He said that the two were being dodgy, and that he knows something like this was going to happen I didn't ask him where he got his impression of it.

Well here's the part where I really panicked, Harry had used a spell, it's a spell that we found in an old potions book.

I wasn't there, I just heard the Slytherins talking about it, of course I confronted Harry about this and he didn't deny it one bit.

The lad's not thinking straight, I hope you can help me with this, ever since Draco left him he got his knickers on a twist.

I honestly believe that he needs an explanation, not just a stupid letter, but a real explanation.

Well I get why he followed them because one he's jealous, and two hatred, I don't blame him, I got my heart broken already, and I bloody know how it feels.

And yes Scorpius is correct the reason why I liked, take note that's past tense, so it's in the past.

The reason why I used to fancy Carina is because she's the only person who can outsmart me in certain ways.

She was the person who I wrote to a couple of years back, so I'm guessing you know who she is, well I'll write to you soon in fortnight maybe?

Just kidding I'll update you daily on how they're doing, for now I'll cut this letter short!

Sending Love,

Archer

"That's a good news he'll be updating us every day" Sirius said as he gave Diana the letter.

"He used to fancy that Slytherin girl" Diana said as she folded the letter.

"The question is why is Harry jealous?" Sirius asked.

"Are you daft?" Diana said as she looked at him.

"No, why?" Sirius asked his brows furrowed.

"He's jealous because he thinks Scorpius and Draco are together, which by the way is kind of low for Harry", Diana said and Sirius nodded.

"That's understandable" Sirius said and Diana glared at him.

"What?" Sirius said as he raised his hands in defence.

"I was jealous of James back then, remember?" He siad, and Diana chuckled at the memory.

"Can you blame me?" Sirius said, "You were talking secretly, and I-"

"I know don't worry" Diana cutted him off as she chuckled.

"Let's go to bed?" Sirius questioned and Diana kissed him.

"Looks like that's a yes" Sirius said with a chuckle as the two of them walked to their room.

"Aren't we going to pull that prank on your mother?" Diana asked ones they were lying in bed.

"Do you want to?" Sirius asked with a smirk and Diana nodded.

"Well then we can do that tomorrow, Regulus wouldn't be here, so is Remus, to be exact we don't have visitors tomorrow" He said as he kissed Diana's forehead.

---

:))