Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Warning

*Mature Content*

I drove over to his house. I didn't bother to text him. I can't stop for anything. I need Wayne.

What will he do when I get there? Will he answer the door? Will he have someone else over? Will he tell me to leave?

Well, we'll find out. Because I just arrived.

I locked the car door. There was an extra car in the driveway, so I went to Wayne's window.

I knocked twice. This is a bad idea. Why am I even here? I'm gonna seem too desperate.

What if he-

Wayne lifted one of his blinds. I saw his eyes crinkle. He pushed aside the window and rested his hands on the seal.

"What do you think you're doing here?" I missed his attractive, deep voice. Wayne's hair was messy and fluffy. He had a cocky grin that I would die for.

I pulled Wayne to me by his shirt and kissed his soft lips. He froze for a second, then moved his lips in sync with mine. Yes. I've been waiting for this. Wayne put his hand on the back of my neck, leaning closer to me.

"Get in here." His lips left mine only to say those words. I climbed in easily and shut the window.

When I turned, Wayne immediately pulled me in again. He grabbed my face and slid his tongue on my bottom lip. I sighed and opened my mouth, kissing him deeply. I held Wayne's waist and put him on a wall. He smiled against my lips. His hands melted down my collarbones and settled on my chest, brushing my hard nipples through my shirt.

"Where the fuck were you?" I growled, squeezing his hips.

"You missed me, didn't you?" Wayne said arrogantly. He dropped his arms, planting them on the wall.

"Yes," I breathed.

His hand shot up to my neck and put pressure on the sides. "How much?"

I fell to my knees, definitely bruising them. I caressed his skin under his shirt and he tore it off in one swift movement. The dim lighting made him look like a god. I pulled down his sweatpants and removed his underwear, revealing his hardness.

8 inches.

I circled a single finger on the tip. Wayne whimpered. The pure sound drenched my panties. I looked up into his eyes when I put it in my mouth. His jaw dropped and he sucked in air aggressively.

Fuck.

I ran my tongue all over his length, my fingers following my path. I stroked him, beginning to tip, ever so carefully. Wayne's fists clenched.

I quickened my pace and placed my lips on the end, sucking lightly. Occasionally, I pushed it deeper in my mouth. He gasped and hummed, trying to keep quiet. I want to hear him. So bad.

Wayne ran his fingers through my hair, getting it out of my face. I moaned and went faster. He thrusted his hips forward, indicating that he wants to be farther inside of me.

I kept moving my hand in sync with my mouth. Wayne groaned and balled up my hair. He drove his hardness into my mouth so the head touched the back of my throat. I grabbed his bare thighs in surprise. It felt strange so deep, but by the way his hand trembled, I know it brought him pleasure.

So, I continued.

I let him force half of his length into me, thrusting at a rapid speed. My tongue nudged the bottom half. Wayne showed me just what he liked. I looked up at him and immediately met his dark, dilated eyes.