NO. 13

Cia woked up and got ready for a morning run. It kind of became he routine. She was just walking out of her room, when her mobile phone beeped.

Meet me in Cafe.
-K.

Well, it looks like no running today. Cia ran down to the kitchen, she wanted to grab an apple, but realised Mace was there. He was preparing his own breakfast, singing softly. Cia stood there, listening to his amazing voice. She could sing a bit, but what she saw in front of her? That was a pure talent!

Mace didn't know, that someone was watching him and listening to his singing without even breathing. When he turned around, breakfast on his plate, he got shocked and almost dropped his food.

Cia was watching him, fascination in her wide eyes. "You are like a ghost," he said still shocked.
"Sorry," she smiled innocently, "I mean, I knew you could sing. But you're way better than I thought! Can you come and sing a Lullababy before I sleep?" she joked, but Mace didn't laugh. He just sat and started eating. Cia took her apple and wanted to walk away, since she had to meet Kim, but couldn't help but ask.

"Hey Mace, did I do something to you?" Mace looked at her lifting his eyebrows, but obviously didn't take her question as one worth of answer. "Because I'm pretty sure I didn't spit in your coffee, or put a cockroach to your eggs. Well yet. So what is that attitude, like if I literally pissed in your tea?" She asked.

"I have nothing against you," he said rolling his eyes.

"Well you obviously don't have anything for me too. You guys are so pathetic! Like, you are walking here, like little kids, from who was just taken icecream, and just don't give a shit about me!"

"Cia! Stop cursing! And lower your voice! We don't wanna wake others up."

"Seriously? All of you just judged me, before trying to know me - No. You guys judged me before even seeing me! And now you are walking here, like someone hurt you sooo badly. I am speechless." Cia just walked away.

Mace was sitting there, feeling bad. They were harsh on her. None of them knew, what her life was like, and they already treated he like invader. Like someone who will destroy their family. It was not fair towards her.

"What the hell Cia?!" Why would you say that? God dammit, are you stupid or something?!" Cia was running towards a Café she was meeting Kim at, instantly cursing at herself. She didn't care! She shouldn't care! Let those guys hate her if necessary! It is better that let them influence her! Gosh, she was mad at herself!

She went stright to Kim, and still angry at herself, sat there, drinking her cacao. "Wow. Who pissed you like this so soon in the morning?" Cia waved her hand like if it didn't matter.

"Why did you want to see me this soon in a morning?" She asked, finishing her drink.

"I got a mission for you," he stated calmly. But wasn't looking all happy about it.

"Really?" All the bad mood was gone.

"Yes... To be concrete, it is my mission. But I have been working on it for past month and didn't make any progress at all. And well, you have some virtues I kind of lack."

"You mean I have breast, small waist, good looks and I am generally a girl." She already knew where this was going.  Cia was quite excited. Her own mission was going slowly... she was working on it, but she needed their full trust.