47.

A/N: I want to take this moment to also share something close to my heart.

Below is my published poetry book, something that has 5 years worth of heartbreak in it. Many of you had said you loved my writing, which I will forever appreciate; and you will find so much more of it inside these pages.

I've been trying to publish it for the last year and had so many errors with it but it's finally herenn

If you want to hear snippets of pretty words that made heartache all the more painful, have a read. Thank you again for all your support 💓

https://www.amazon.com.au/REDEMPTION-May-Singh/dp/B097XH57N9/ref=nodl_

(Redemption - May Singh on Amazon if the link isn't working) x

Harry.

If this was a different time, I would of loved her with my whole heart.

If this was a different time, we would of spent out nights dancing in the kitchen to the sounds of the night.

If this was a different time, I would of shown her how it was to live and to love, and how it felt to be in love.

If this was a different time, I would of spoiled her rotten and and treated her like the Queen she was.

If this was a different time, I would of been her knight in shining armour, to pull her away from the destruction of her life.

If this was a different time, we would of gotten a happy ever after.

But happy ever afters didn't exist in real life.

Instead, I became her nightmare.

I became the person she feared the most.

I became the person who showed her the most brutal side of life.

I became the person who destroyed her mind like I said I would.

I became my father.

I became the one person I never wanted to be, and let my past destroy my future.

I was the person who was stupid enough to let Sophia Winters go.