pt | 26

"Yah! Why don't you drive for yourself?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "Then walk to wherever your destination will be."

"Just call Yoongi-hyung and let him drive for you."

"No!"

He tilted his head to the side and blinked his eyes, "Why?"

"He's in his dad's company."

He irritatedly huffed at me and dragged himself to the car. I smiled and followed him. He drove me to the building and I hopped out. I entered the building and to my table.

"Hey, girly-girly, good morning," Hyensa greeted.

"Good evening, Hyen."

I sat on my chair and started my work. I heard her huffed.

"Yah! Y/N, entertain me."

I turned my head to her with a bored look, "I'm not a clown."

"Aish, tell me about your lovelife~"

"Work now, talk later."

She glared at me but continued her work.

*.*.*.*.*.*

"Yah! Han Y/N! Stop it already," Hyensa exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes at her and continued typing on the keyboard. She huffed irritatedly. I turned my head at her.

"Instead of bothering me, why don't you go first and order for me, hmm?"

She huffed and folded her arms.

"No! You'll forget about me and continue your work like you did to me millionth of times."

I sighed and stood up. She grinned and I just rolled my eyes at her.

The two of us went out of the building and to the usual cafe across our workplace. We sat on a vacant chair near the window. We ordered food and waited for our orders to arrive.

While laughing with Hyensa, my eyes just turned out the window, to the building where we work. The smile on my face faded as the sight of the one I loved with a blonde haired girl, wrapping her arms around my man's body.

I didn't blinked as ache welcomed my heart.

I know I shouldn't react first but I couldn't help it, that hurt!

I squinted my eyes at them but all I saw was Yoongi's gummy smile while staring at Sonyoung's face. The look on his eyes was the same everytime he looked at meㅡ lovingly.

I fought my tears to scape as Yoongi's arm trailed it's way to wrap Sonyoung's tiny body.

"OH MY GOD! What in the name of fucking damn shit is that ass scene?"

I turned my attention to a shock Hyensa. I heaved out a sigh and returned my gaze to the fading sight of Yoongi and Sonyoung entering the building.

"Hey, girl, are you okay? Do I need to bald someone?"

I shook my head and hung my head. I felt hot liquids escaping my eyes. I wiped it away and inhaled heavily.

"Nah! I'm okay," I forced a smile.

Hyensa clicked her tongue and glared at me. I gulped. She was scary.

"Don't you fuckin' lie to me because it's obvious. What are you going to do, Y/N? Just watch them together? Addition, wrappinh each other? Just let that great boyfriend of you cheating?"

I bit my lip and just stared at her scary figure.

She let out a frustrated sigh.

"If I were you, I will run out of this cafe and shove that ass face of Sonyoung on the rough street."

"M-maybe it has n-no meaning. Sonyoung is Yoongi's old friend. Maybe they're just having fun."

"God, Y/N! Are you blind? Do you want me to bring you to an Optalmologist? Or you're just a dumbshit."

"Hyen, you're over-reacting. I... I will ask Yoongi later about that. I know he'll explain."

She huffed irritatedly.

"Why am I the one who's on fire to burn the soul of Sonyoung?"

I gave her a small smile, "Because you're concern about me."

She grabbed my hand and smiled sweetly, "I am your friend, Y/N. I'm always be right by your side whenever you need someone."

"Thank you, Hyen."

*.*.*.*.*

I finished the reportings for tomorrow's presentation. I piled the files and walked to Yoongi's office.

My knees trembled as I remembered the sight earlier. I heaved out sighs.

Three more steps to reach the door of the CEO's office when it just swung open.

The one who went out was the one I was not ready to see yet.

Sonyoung.

Her hair was a little frizzy. Her lips were swollen. Her posture was not that composed. Her expression was shock but then a smirk was formed.

She walked towards me and stopped by my side.

"I'm still not contented," she whispered and walked away.

I furrowed my brows. I shook the thoughts forming and walked to the door. I opened it and stepped inside.

The sight of a shock young man greeted my sight.

His figure was like Sonyoung. Ruffled hair, swollen lips, uncomposed posture.

Then a thought entered my mind.

Something happened...

With emotionless face, I walked towards his table and slammed the files.

"It's finish," I emotionlessly said.

I went out and slammed the door. He didn't even stopped me.

I ran to the nearest restroom.

As I entered, I sat on the tiled floor, crying my heart out.

Why me?