Chapter 41

Francy's p.o.v

We were carrying the shopping cart down the aisle of the store, filled with dried fruits and flowers and empty tea satchels. I never thought I would desperately need tea making skills, but I hoped I would become a professional today.

I glanced outside watching my brothers and Elric just waiting there by the car, tagging along like they had nothing better to do.

Ugh.Why did they tag along in the first place?

Remi pushed me towards the cashier equally worried as me. Now that I could see it, it was probably driving her insane to spend time with Kai.

It was a bittersweet feeling. She can't be with him and wants to avoid him and then again she wants to see him as much as she can.

I needed to talk to her about it as soon as possible.

We walked out and they helped us carry the bags to the car. Rehan and Ace sat in the front leaving a very awkward squeezing party in the back with me Elric, Remi and Kai.

"Ace..can you turn on the radio?" I asked, hoping that we can avoid the awkward silence.

He turned on the radio, changed a few stations and then he left it at one where the music was pretty decent.

Me and Remi hummed to the tune staring straight ahead.

Luckily we got home without having to endure some awkward conversation.

As we were preparing in the kitchen I kept glancing at Remi for help. She had set up the whole counter in the middle of the kitchen and was filling up a bowl with dried raspberries. The guys were leaning next to the window watching a video on Lucy's phone.

Soooo... I glanced at Remi again.

She winked at me and then cleared her throat. "Okay let's start."

They approached the counter all looking equally confused.