twenty-three ☁️

-" Why is this girl in your house ?! I thought she wouldn't come here and now she pretend to be your
best friend ? What are you hiding from me Ni-Ki ? "

-" I didn't even know that she was there ! Please listen to me ! I don't hide anything from you, my mom should have called her or something like that. "

-" I don't trust you. You kept treating me like shit lately and now I found her in your house. Your fucking ex girlfriend in your fucking house. Not to be jealous or anything but it's just too much for me "

-" I was just stressed because of her ... come on you're not mad because I didn't tell you that she was here ? "

-" You don't seem to understand that is exactly what I am blaming you for ! You never told me what could have bothering you and now we ended up in such situations. Ni-Ki ... dating someone is based on trust for each other you don't have to keep everything for you. Especially when it involves this bitch. "

-" Babe ... stop worrying for me please. I know that even if you don't know her you probably hate her and so do I but stop worrying for me. I'll make effort and start telling you when something bothers me. "

Ni-Ki look so honest that the only thing that Sunoo could do was smiling but his smile faded away when he saw Yua in front of them.

-" You have, both, to go down in the livingroom. Ni-Ki's mom is calling you. "

-" Next time Yua. Ask me to enter in my room. "
Ni-Ki said rudely.

They both go down all smiling because things were finally fix between them. Ni-Ki's mom was sitting at a table with another woman who Sunoo assumed was Yua's mom.

-" And this is Ni-Ki's boyfriend "
Ni-Ki's mom exclaimed. The woman beside her seemed shocked but she soon smiled.

Yua, her, was sitting on the couch and glared at the two boys but Sunoo couldn't care less.

-" They're really cute together. So guys we called you there to tell you something. "

Suddenly we were all fixing Yua's mom patiently waiting for what she had to announce to us.

-" Ni-Ki, Yua, I'm sure you're so glad to be reunited again after so much time and I don't want you to be tear apart again so I'll return to Japan next week but Yua will stay here until the end of the school year. "

What The Fuck
Is she saying ???

-" April fool I guess ? "
Ni-Ki exclaimed after the awkward silence that took place following the announcement.
Everyone was looking at him while sweetly smiling at him not knowing if he was kidding or not.

-" Sunoo doesn't feel well right Sunshine ? We'll head back to my room then I don't want him to faint or something. "

Ni-Ki took my wrist and he pulled me to his room.

-" Why can't they took decisions with me ? My mom knows that I hate her ! Why does she do that ?! "

-" Stop worrying. Everything's gonna be good and if it doesn't you can come to my house "

-" At your dad's house ? "

-" No. My mom's house you dumbass. "

They were playfully arguing until Ni-Ki's mom call them for dinner.

-" It already dinner time ? Oh my gosh ... Ni-Ki I had to go my mom is probably worrying right now. "

-" You can text her and stay over no ? "

-" No I had to go I'm sorry. If you need to escape from her feel free to come everytime you want "

Before leaving Ni-Ki, Sunoo pecked his lips and waved at him. On the way to his house, Sunoo passed by a parc. He remembered the memories he had there with his mom because his dad were never really there for him in his childhood but he was a good dad. He knew it and he trusted him. Even if he was in love with a boy he knew that his dad would accept him even if his dad had homophobic speech sometimes but he doesn't care at that time

He saw his dad as a superhero when he actually had nothing of an hero