Emails Part 2 (Last)

Cherry's POV

I panicked. My chest hurts. I don't know him but why does it hurts so much. I dropped on the floor when my legs gave up on me. I quickly typed a message.

From: Paper_tie@gmail.com
To: Darkwood65@gmail.com

Did I do something wrong? Please don't disappear just like that. Please. You're the only one who makes me feel like I'm me.

Please don't just leave.

-Fleur

I shakily pressed send.

"Your message was not sent"

I pressed it again and got the same response. Fuck. He blocked me.

I threw my phone on the bed and sobbed. He was the only one who understood me.

I didn't want to lose him. I hugged my knees and cried. He made me forget my problems. He always cheer me up when I'm down. He was good to me.

He made me love myself. He was the best that's ever happened in my life. And now I lost him.

I decided to do something unexpected.

"Hey everyone. This took a lot of guts but, I'm not afraid anymore. I'm gay. Go ahead bully me. I don't care anymore.

Actually this post doesn't focus about me coming out. It's about someone I admired for a long time. He's the reason why I had the courage to do this. He made me love myself. Yes I'm Fleur.

He accepted and understood me.

Did I do something wrong to make you leave just like that? Please tell me.

I don't want to lose you.

Meet me tomorrow at xxxxxxxxx 6pm. I don't care if you won't go. I'll wait there as long as it takes.

Love, Kaoru

I gripped my shirt as I posted it on our School's official website. People started on talking shit about me but it doesn't even matter.

The next day @5pm

I skated on the assigned place. I even painted my skateboard Carol gray because of him.

I was nervous. What if he won't show up? I sat on a bench holding my skateboard tightly. I don't care about his appearance. Gray is Gray.

But if he would turn out to be that weird creepy nerd in our school I would be terrified but I know he's much different than that.

I skated around to pass time.

An hour and half passed making it 6:30. I see no signs of him showing up. He really shutted me out. I sat back on the bench looking down.

He didn't really show up. I'll still wait.

I felt something dropped on my hands and oh fuck. It's raining. Great.

I don't care. I'm not moving until Gray arrives.

"You're going to catch a cold you know?"

I looked up when I saw someone shielding me from the rain.

My eyes went wide realizing it was Kojiro. I was shocked. "Why are you here?" I managed to speak out.

"Didn't you posted that we'll meet at this place?" I just nodded at him.

"It's you" I said.

"It's me."

I looked down.

"Are you disappointed that its me?" Kojiro said.

"No not at all. I'm actually glad that it was you" I said. I'm not lying though.

"Wait you're Italian?"

"No ofcourse not. I'm gay though"

I smiled. I stood up and hugged him.

"I love you. So damn much." I whispered.
He hugged me back and kissed my cheek. "I love you too.".

"Why did you have to break my heart like that?" I sniffled. Yes I'm crying right now. He wiped my tears delicately. "Because I want you to focus on Kojiro, not Gray" he said then snaked his arms around my waist.

"I knew that it was you in the first place" He said then chuckled at my reaction. "How?" I asked.

"I just know because I'm madly inlove with you" Kojiro sealed the gap between us with a kiss.

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸
Yes I cutted this into two parts. As I said, you should check out 'Love, Simon' and 'Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda'. You won't regret it.