43.

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐋.
𓆙Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ

"The hell happened?" I heard a familiar voice making me turn my head left seeing Na'Jour rushing towards me with Kaiser sleeping in his arms.

"Lower your voice." I said calmly as I rubbed my head. I had a horrible hangover.

"What happened?" He asked again.

"Somebody threw a big ass glass bottle at her head basically tryna murder her." I said.

"What?"

I repeated myself and he only stared at me blankly.

"When?"

"Yesterday."

"Where?"

"Club."

"Be specific."

"The club."

"You being straight forward as fuck and I'm just tryna get an understanding of what happened and you're not helping." He said.

I sighed. "We went to the club.. fast forward, we was both drunk but I was very much drunk as fuck. All I remember was fighting some bitches then next thing I know I'm on the floor with Jayla next to me looking dead with some pieces of glass in her head."

"Y'all went by y'all selves?" He asked and I nodded. "If you knew , nah if y'all knew y'all were both gonna get drunk off y'all as why the fuck y'all go alone? Anything could've happened because y'all just be doing shit without thinking."

"We had an Uber."

"An Uber won't watch and protect you while you in the club. An Uber comes and goes."

"Okay dad." I mumbled bobbing my head from left to right."

"So what now? Can we go see her? She getting stitches?" He asked.

"I don't know." I stood up and headed to the bathroom. Thankfully there was a single bathroom, so I didn't have to deal with crying in a public bathroom stall with someone questioning me.

I locked the door and went straight to the toilet before throwing up.

I don't think I'm pregnant. I hope I'm not pregnant because I don't even know what I would do with my life anymore. I'm too young to be pregnant and going through all this. I'm not even where I wanna be in life yet. I don't even like kids besides Kaiser.

I heard somebody knocking on the door but I didn't even care at the moment, the door is locked so someone's obviously in here. Somebody always tryna interrupted my throw up or crying sessions.

"I need water." I mumbled more so to myself as I got up. My throat is dry as fuck. And I have a bad ass hangover. And my feet hurt but I'm not taking these heels off to walk around this nasty ass hospital floor barefeet.

I headed to the sink and turned the water on so I could wash my face. I don't got my makeup wipes but water will do for now.

I rinsed my face thoroughly with water before turning the sink off.