Chapter 37

I wake up, feeling better than yesterday. My stomach growled, and that was a good sign. The nauseous feeling disappeared, for now. Apparently feeling sick during pregnancy was a common side effect, and I was one of many mothers that have to endure it.

Michael crawls closer against my body, his mouth exploring my neck. I giggle and turn myself to face him. "Good morning." I greet him with a bright smile. "Did you sleep well?" I add.

"Actually, yes. I slept very well." He says, his expression was still sleepy. "I'm glad." I smile at him. "I'll get dressed. Uhu, do you want to meet Felicity, today?" He asks me carefully in a soft tone.

"I would love to meet her," I answer him quickly. "Good." Michael winks at me before crawling out of bed to get dressed.

"Michael, do you have plans after we have visited your sister?" I ask him. I haven't told him about the little intruder last night. It was such an overwhelming day, and I was happy to fall asleep with him by my side instead of making myself nervous again.

"No, you?" He asks me curiously. "Maybe I have," I say with a loving smile. "Then I'm all yours." He answers while putting on his shirt. His abs are so delicious to look at. It never gets boring to see him in all of his glories. My perfect boyfriend.

"Do I need to undress again?" Michael asks teasingly with one brow up. "No," I reply in a rush. "Get dressed," I blurted sheepishly and throw my pillow toward him. "Aggressive woman," he blurted in laughter, jumping in bed almost on top of me. I sigh in relief when he lands beside me, protecting my belly underneath the sheets.

"I wasn't planning to jump on you, baby." He chuckles. "Because you can crush me, right?" I admit teasingly.

"Yeah, and I would never hurt you on purpose, jewel." He says honestly, his loose belt poking in my ribs. "That doesn't feel comfortable." I pull at his belt. "Sorry," he says before giving me some space.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask Michael sweetly. "Everything you want, baby. You don't need to prepare anything. A cup of coffee will do just fine." He says with a grin.

"Coffee addict," I chuckle. "When you're ready, you'll get your cup of coffee," I say, stepping out of bed and pulling on my bathrobe. "Thanks, baby. You are the best." Michael admits and kisses me on the lips.

Mother was standing in the kitchen, dad sitting on the kitchen table. "Did you sleep well, dear?" Mom asks when she sees me walking in. "Yes, I feel better," I say and mom winks at me.

"Michael still asleep?" She asks me while flipping the bacon to the other side. "No, he's almost ready," I answer and place myself beside dad. "I still can't believe his father did all of those things," Dad whispered.

"Dad, his parents are crazy. I'm glad he's behind bars." I say softly and he nods. "We are going to visit Felicity after we had breakfast," I tell them.

"That's good, dear. Are you nervous to meet her?" Mom asks me curiously. "Just a little," I answer her, drinking from the glass of water that she placed before me. "You don't have to be nervous." Michael strolls inside the room, as dashing as always. He was wearing a white casual shirt and light blue jeans with white sneakers.

"Good morning, Ginny, Carlos." He greets them friendly. "Good morning." They answer politely. "What are you going to do with Felicity when she's better?" Mom asks curiously, and I glance at her in surprise. Really mom?

"I don't know. First, I need to explain everything. It's her decision, after all. And I have to contact my biological father because he still doesn't know he has two children." Michael informs us.

"Good morning, everyone." Cody greets us sleepily. "I didn't know you were staying here for the night?" I ask him in surprise.

"I want to spend some time with you before you leave again. Besides, I have a few days off from work." He explained to us. "Oh, you've become so cheesy." I chuckle and Cody's expression changes. "But I can see you don't need your brother anymore." He joked.