━━━━━╢ 【 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑 】

ଽ ┄ MIDNIGHT INSIDER !!˚ ⌟
all the pipping hot tea!

ଽ ┄ MIDNIGHT INSIDER !!˚ ⌟all the pipping hot tea!

────── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ──────

INSIDER ARTICLES ,,
as this is a fic based on the south korean idol life, it obviously wouldn't be all sunshine and rainbow! and hence, we will be allowing you appliers to write news articles - be it fake or true - for your idols.

it can be pretty much anything as long as it is realistic, ranging from your idol donating money for a good cause to your idol getting caught in a dating scandal or a bullying case.

to submit your article, simply make a copy of the google doc below and edit it accordingly. once you're done, pm the doc link to us and we'll send you our email so you can give us access to the doc.

FORM TEMPLATE

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥NOTES. THE DATING RULE:
. . . However, please note that there will be limitations imposed on the dating scandals. while you are allowed to write dating scandals for your idols, they must fulfil all the criterias listed below.

## both parties involved have had at least
2 comebacks.
## both parties are not in the same idol group.
## both parties have an age gap of 5 years.
(i don't want a baekhyun with a wonyoung
girlfriend pls)
## both parties are 21 years old and above.

. . . Lastly, we love LGBTQ+ representatives here and your idol is very much welcome to come out to their fans and have their same-sex relationship confirmed to the public. However, please take note that this fic takes place in South Korea. Hence, it would be expected that they, and their group would receive some sort of backlash from the fellow Koreans. This is just to retain the realism aspect in this fic.

© this page was created by aldrin.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
📩 ┊͙ SPECIAL THANKS :
special thanks to HONEYNATION for her
idea/concept of this scandal/insider articles.
her af is really cool but it's full now but follow
her or perish by my minecraft sword.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈